Welcome to the party!!! I'm fairly new to the berry world too but so far this website has been a huge help with any questions you have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Would appear so there's TONS of users and TONS of posts... seems pretty informative, I'm looking at the OS upgrade but like people say, wait till you understand the phone more and to be honest, I'm quite happy with how it is at the moment till there's an 'official o2' release.
    08-22-08 12:26 PM
    Congrats on the new berry
    08-22-08 02:29 PM
    Congrats on the new BB and welcome to CB.
    08-22-08 02:50 PM
    Hi & welcome to the CB family! Glad to hear you didn't revert to a Nokia or Samsung! Enjoy your new BB.
    08-22-08 09:59 PM
    One of the great things about the BB over other phones, especially non-smartphones, is it's versatility. It can be customized in so many ways and do so much extra stuff. So you kind of have to read the manual or look up the info on the net if you don't like to refer to manuals to learn how to use it. But that's what makes BB so great.

I tell ya I never owned a phone I could set it to silent and tell it to ignore being set to silent for certain numbers that would be calling me in the case of an emergency. Not to mention all of the intricacies like the simple stuff of retaining call logs forever if I want to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 12:36 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!!
    08-26-08 11:40 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD