First time poster!

Like the title says...

I just bought my first BlackBerry!

I ordered a used 8330 Curve. I'm a former iphone + iphone 3g user, and switched to verizon a few months ago (currently using the EnV2).

Ok. so! what's next? I've made a short list of software I need to download (with help from these forums)

but I want to know what are some of the awesome things i should do with my BB first! What can i do, what should i do, what shouldn't i do, anything! anything you guys can tell me :-)

I intend to use the curve for messaging (a lot), emails, browsing, and calandar/planner. anything else is just gravy really. Thanks in advance!
    03-25-09 03:15 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/fir...ght=ten+things

this thread helped me...welcome to crackberry.com!
    03-25-09 03:17 PM
    Jumping to Verizon was a great decision to make, the Curve is a wonderful phone, does most everything a phone needs to do plus more!
    03-25-09 04:46 PM
    I agree on the curve, I'm a new owner and love it. I've had verizon for forever and love it too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 06:39 PM
    Great choice! Welcome to the addiction and Crackberry.com!!!!
    03-25-09 06:44 PM
    Definitely a good choice to go with the 8330! Welcome, good to have ya!
    03-25-09 06:45 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/fir...ght=ten+things

this thread helped me...welcome to crackberry.com!
    A great jump off point indeed.

Welcome to CB.
    03-25-09 06:46 PM
    Welcome to CB, and congrats on your curve! You're in the right place for all the help you need!
    03-25-09 06:47 PM
    Congratulations. That is an awesome device and I'm sure you'll have countless hours of fun.
    03-25-09 10:39 PM
    Curve + Verizon = HELLA fun great pick-up. i have had mine for about a year and its really awesome, i wanted to storm but i think im going to keep this for my second year and wait and see what else comes out then.
    03-26-09 12:08 AM
    Thanks for all the welcome! I'm excited, it comes in the mail today!!!!!

I chose the 8330 because A) the 8900 isn't out for verizon yet (8930?) and B) i wanted a used one so I could get used to Black Berry and not spend as much money, in case it didn't fit with me (gasp!). I have read good things about the 8330 though, so yay! Thanks again, i'm sure i'll be back soon with questions!
    03-26-09 07:04 AM
    I've had my blackberry for a little over a month now and I've just started actually using the bb messenger. it's amazing the people you can meet from these forums. I just signed up for this site yesterday and posted my pin in one thread and made a ton of friends over night. people who are actually interesting!! lol some of them are a little weird but i'd DEFINITELY say it's a must-use and feel free to add me
    04-07-09 10:20 PM
    Welcome to your new home at cb!
    First DL CB mobile launch to your BB. Delete apps of what u won't use to free up as much mem as possible. U can alwasys add things back later on. I have the same phone, u will love it! Just read all the threads in the curve 88xx section. You will learn a ton, I did!

04-07-09 10:25 PM
    I love my 8330! U will love yours as well as I do mine.

04-07-09 11:13 PM
    Welcome to the crackberry...we've been expecting you! Check out these links for some popular apps.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...pular+download
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/wha...pular+download
    04-07-09 11:22 PM
    welcome to CB the curve is a great device
    04-08-09 09:56 AM
    My very first BB is supposed to arrive before 7pm and I can hardy stand it!
    I will just check out all of the great info on this site while I'm waiting!
    04-08-09 01:48 PM
    welcome to CB and congrats on the new device
    04-08-09 02:12 PM
    I got my vzw curve yesterday and have not let it get out of sight! Its such an awesome device as long as your okay with being tied to it all day everyday! Who says money can't buy happiness!

04-10-09 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD