Whats up everyone? As the title states, I just bought my first Blackberry tonight and I'm loving it already. It's a BB 8330, not my first choice of BB but I got a decent deal I think.

I had upgraded to the Palm Pre a few months ago and my son got ahold of it. I'm not too upset because I HATED the Pre, but that is a whole discussion in its own lol.

Anyway, just saying "hi" and I'm looking forward to learning everything I can about these awesome phones and HOPEFULLY bumping up to a nicer BB in the near future!!

Kenny
    01-29-10 11:30 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. The 8330 Curve is an excellent BB. Its built like a tank. I used an 8330 for a couple of years. Its a solid device. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 12:14 AM
    Welcome! I had a Curve once upon a time and it was a great phone. But my friend talked me into upgrading to the Storm, I now have the Storm2 and I LOVE IT! Anyway, have fun, enjoy and remember the site search is your friend here.
    01-30-10 12:16 AM
    Thanks for the welcome guys!!

I really love how the Storm2 looks, but after owning my Palm Treo and then Palm Pre I am very scared to own another touch screen phone. I can't speak for the Storm2 really, but the Pre was very ill-built. I regret getting the Pre on my last upgrade instead of the Storm or Tour.

Anyway, FINALLY got my email figured out. Took 4 calls to Sprint but the guy I bought it from finally got his email account off my phone. Now I'm trying to get music put on the phone for my bike rides!!

Looking forward to having many of my questions answered!!

Kenny
    01-30-10 03:05 PM
    Breeanne- Please PM me and let me know what kind of problems you are having with your BB!! The Tour is the BB I am really wanting. Get ahold of me and let me know if I should rethink this!!!

Thanks

Kenny
    01-30-10 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD