Is there anyway to view jpeg motion video (or any video) in a Blackberry Curve? I recently installed a web cam in my house and would love to be able to view it via my blackberry.

Thanks!
    10-16-07 06:43 PM
    I assume you mean you want to stream live from your house to your curve. Unfortunately, this is not possible yet because you need a yet-to-be-released flash player on your device.
    10-16-07 08:54 PM
    I believe GoDJ is correct. Also, I don't think there is such thing as JPEG video. JPEG is a format of still image.

Either way, welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    10-16-07 09:07 PM
    Trevor, YES there is such a thing as Motion JPEG, just click on the link and read. And yes to Andrea's question, there are programs out there that is supposed/claim to be able to view it with a BB. However, you'll need to shell out some $$ for them. I have found one that I'm going to try today and let you know.

Chip

I believe GoDJ is correct. Also, I don't think there is such thing as JPEG video. JPEG is a format of still image.

Either way, welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    04-28-09 02:12 PM
    This is an update! I've downloaded and installed the program mobiscope and it works great.

Guess, I can shut up about it now!
    05-04-09 01:51 PM
    Try orb.com it should let you stream a webcam.
    05-04-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD