ok so im a newbie...and i feel like a newbie.
    the pearl is great and im doing my best to learn about it.
    heres my question.....i want to watch videos and it says i need "java script"
    can anybody help me with this?
    thanks
    TC
    11-13-08 09:28 PM
    Videos aren't supported unilateral. There just simply isn't a way to support all the different formats and protocols yet. Flash content will not work. YouTube will since they reencode to a format that works.
    11-13-08 09:35 PM
    BTW welcome to CB.
    11-13-08 10:20 PM
    hi im a newbie too and i kinda have the same question... so basically the black berry platform cannot support video?? is there a converter app u can use or something or is it wholely impossible to watch videos from the internet?
    11-13-08 11:31 PM
    Welcome to CB!

You can watch video's from the internet. Youtube is available, and for Sprint customers, you can watch Sprint TV (recorded and live TV).

Enjoy the addiction
    11-14-08 01:01 AM
    OS 4.3 or higher supports video like youtube. There isn't a flash player for bb. Welcome to Crackberry!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 01:12 AM
    Welcome to CB!

You can watch video's from the internet. Youtube is available, and for Sprint customers, you can watch Sprint TV (recorded and live TV).

Enjoy the addiction
    I tried youtube, some video required flash player. No way around that?
    11-14-08 02:10 PM
    YouTube doesn't work for embedded video content. You have to go directly to youtube.
    11-14-08 02:17 PM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    11-14-08 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD