Hey guys.... I jumped the bullet by posting all over the place before here.... I luv this forum! N e hoo. Im from J.A and i go to school in DC. I just got the new Storm and so far i'm in love with it.BTW this is my first blackberry and i'll never go back to the "common" phone. I look forward to idling away in class on here.... meeting new ppl and getting help with my noob questions. lol...
    11-22-08 01:13 PM
    11-22-08 01:37 PM
    welcome to crackberry
    11-22-08 01:41 PM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 01:43 PM
    Another new friend here at Crackberry, nice of you to join the CB Nation

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-22-08 05:54 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-22-08 09:40 PM
    Hey Island... welcome to the CB family!

You're now coming to the right place for all your BB questions. :-)
    11-23-08 10:07 AM
    Welcome to cb!

11-23-08 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD