Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

3 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default iPhone defector...of sorts

Hi everyone, been checking Crackberry daily since I got my Z10 on Jan 31st. Yes I'm from the UK, Leeds to be exact. I just wanted to tell you about my impressions of the Z10 so far. And for the record, I use an iPhone 5 for personal use and my Z10 for work.

I wondered when I got it how long it would take for my enthusiasm towards the Z10 to dwindle, well I can safely say that after having the phone since it's release it hasn't dwindled one bit, I now find I'm checking my Z10 more times a day than I do my iphone. This was something I realised when I tried to turn my iphone on by swiping up the screen with my finger!!

Granted the apps aren't up to the selection you get on the App Store but hey, I can only play with my phone for so long in a day! For many years I've bought apple products, watched the keynotes of the newly released products but now something strange is happening, the place I had in my heart for all things apple is shrinking and a new place in my heart is being formed for BB and it's increasing in size daily. Love my Z10.

Anyway, that's my story, maybe sometime soon I'll use a Q10 for work and my Z10 for play? Unless of course BB introduces balance for everyone then I'll just use my Z10 for everything.
    CrackBerry Abuser

403 Posts
    Global Posts
    406 Global Posts

Welcome to CB. I've only ever used BBsmart phones, never tried apple before. Glad to hear your enjoying your z10. See ya around the forums.
    CrackBerry Newbie

6 Posts

Hey man, glad you're liking your phone. Had an iPhone 4, loved it for gaming but that's all it was good for. With BlackBerry, I can actually use the phone as a communication device. With my S3, I get caught up in all the apps and games that I sometimes forget that it's a phone .

BlackBerry Z10 & BlackBerry PlayBook

14,298 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,092 Global Posts
    Pin Point Accuracy

Welcome to the NEW CrackBerry.com