I've used iphone over a year, and now I switched to BB bold.

I've always thought there can be no smartphone better than iphone.

Now the only thing I miss from iphone is the internet browsing

For verything else, BB is superior to iphone. Never going back to iphone. I now realize that iphone is more like a kid's toy with phone function in it while BB is a real smartphone. I regret getting iphone over BB from first place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 03:21 AM
    Welcome to the wonderful CB family! May I suggest reading the 101 Lecture series found here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/ Then reading How to increase more file free for your Blackberry here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/ Then searching the How To forum section here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-27-09 03:25 AM
    Glad you are happy.

Both are great for different reasons.
    I just went from Bold to iPhone
    The only thing I miss is the BB browser and BBM.

09-27-09 04:50 AM
    I too jumped from the iPhone to an 8900....couldn't be happier.

09-27-09 07:11 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps

09-27-09 07:36 AM
    Previous Iphone 2g and 3g user here gotta say I ADORE MY 8900!!!! Everybody and there mama's got iphones now!!!
    09-27-09 08:37 PM
    I have to agree. Using an iPhone is kinda like using a kids toy with a phone function. My friends are always complaining about having to restore their iPhones and such
    09-27-09 08:44 PM
    Welcome to bb where at least you know u got insurance!

09-27-09 08:57 PM
    lol@ IowaGuy.

I'm not new to the bb, but new to cb forum. Welcome ! I had an iphone for all of 2weeks and switched back to my blackberry.
    09-28-09 02:28 PM
    Welcome to CB!!! I hope you enjoy your stay, and anything you may need help with I'm sure you'll find it somewhere in the forums LOL. OR IF YOU CAN'T search! enjoy

09-28-09 03:14 PM
    Same here jumped from the iphone to the bold and I'm never going back, I use my iphone for a touch now.

09-28-09 03:17 PM
    Welcome to CB and the BB World
    09-30-09 05:45 AM
    happy..happy with your bold..
    that real smartphone..,
    im dina..
    welcome to CB
    nice to meet you here
    enjoy
    09-30-09 09:00 AM
    I've used iphone over a year, and now I switched to BB bold.

I've always thought there can be no smartphone better than iphone.

Now the only thing I miss from iphone is the internet browsing

For verything else, BB is superior to iphone. Never going back to iphone. I now realize that iphone is more like a kid's toy with phone function in it while BB is a real smartphone. I regret getting iphone over BB from first place.

BlackBerrys are good phones and I'm sure you will be happy with yours. I switched the other way, but I am still a BlackBerry fan. I wonder why the iphone is being called a toy here? My iphone does just about everything my Bold did. So, I'm not understanding the "toy" comment. I'm starting to think that the toy reference is becooming an excuse to justify not buying or switching from an iphone. Its not for everyone, but to call it a toy doesn't say much about the person using it.

10-01-09 05:19 AM
    BlackBerrys are good phones and I'm sure you will be happy with yours. I switched the other way, but I am still a BlackBerry fan. I wonder why the iphone is being called a toy here? My iphone does just about everything my Bold did. So, I'm not understanding the "toy" comment. I'm starting to think that the toy reference is becooming an excuse to justify not buying or switching from an iphone. Its not for everyone, but to call it a toy doesn't say much about the person using it.

Probably because a large (by large I mean much larger than the Blackberry) portion of the user userbase is kids.

The Blackberry is an adult tool, the iPhone is a kiddie toy.
    10-01-09 07:59 AM
    I also just switched back from the iphone to a BB Curve 8900. I enjoyed the iphone while I had it (about 1 1/2 years) but in my current situation the Curve was a better choice. I see both as great phones, it's just a matter of using the best tool for your current job.
    10-02-09 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD