hi everyone! i got my red blackberry pearl in May. it saved my @ss in business use this past summer. a real life saver. having a few problems, just wanted to check in and introduce myself. because that is polite.
    10-12-07 10:11 AM
    Welcome aboard! What kind of problems are you having?
    10-12-07 10:15 AM
    Welcome to CB !
    10-12-07 03:32 PM
    Welcome! You have come to the right place! I got my BB about a month ago and, of course, can't do without it now!
    10-12-07 08:46 PM
    Welcome aboard!
    10-12-07 09:46 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com. Please take a moment to review our policy...
    10-12-07 10:07 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com! There are some useful links for new members in my signature.
    10-13-07 11:36 AM
    Good day people. I have been using my curve for about a week now. Mannn you guys give the blackberry a whole new feel with so many hot things to do with it. I don't have many friends with bbs but I'm looking for bb messenger chat buddies oh and just friends all around

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-07 11:34 PM
    Hi and welcome to CB rhyno

10-14-07 05:22 AM
    Good day people. I have been using my curve for about a week now. Mannn you guys give the blackberry a whole new feel with so many hot things to do with it. I don't have many friends with bbs but I'm looking for bb messenger chat buddies oh and just friends all around

Welcome to CrackBerry.com! There are some useful links for new members in my signature.
    See above rhyno.
    10-14-07 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD