I would just like to say hello. I am looking to make friends here. I've been reading the posts since July of this year.
    I mostly enjoy them except for the flaming I sometimes see. I purchased a Curve 3g through Verizon. It's my first smart phone. Since then I have played with an Iphone and a few Androids. I end appreciating my BlackBerry more.
    Those phones have a lot to admire. But functually I find them to be overkill.
    For the first time in my life I have all my sh..t together!
    Calendar, email, texts, tasks, memos. I have become addicted. It's not BlackBerry's fault! It's always something with me!
    I am a Profesional Musician and really appreciate being able to keep my dates together in one place. I have purchased Syncomatic to back up my contacts, and calendar to my Mac.
    Anyhow, if you have time, lets be friends!
    11-06-11 01:44 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Nothing wrong with the Curve 3G, but you should've went with the 9930.
    11-06-11 01:47 PM
    Welcome to BlackBerry and the forum.
    11-06-11 01:50 PM
    Yeah I agree. However I don't think they had it back in April. Plus I would have a lot of Apps now that I don't think would transfer over without having to purchase again.
    11-06-11 01:51 PM
    Hey there Budaman!

Welcome to the CB Family and to the forums! Congrats on the Curve 3G
    11-07-11 01:04 AM
    I like the screename. Don't care for the curve though.
    11-07-11 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD