Hello!
    Seriously considering picking up a Blackberry Classic. Have been reasonably happy with Android and IPhone but honestly HATE not having a physical keyboard and really like the flow of the hub. I used to have a Blackberry Bold and loved both those things but it was so buggy, slow, and clunky I went back to Android. It seems that BB10 has brought with it a much snappier and more responsive Blackberry experience but I had a question about a couple apps I would really rather not do without, should I make the switch. Are Amazon Music, Amazon Video, and USAA banking apps available either through Blackberry World or the Amazon App Store? Thanks in advance for the help!
    01-23-16 02:32 PM
    Hello!
    Seriously considering picking up a Blackberry Classic. Have been reasonably happy with Android and IPhone but honestly HATE not having a physical keyboard and really like the flow of the hub. I used to have a Blackberry Bold and loved both those things but it was so buggy, slow, and clunky I went back to Android. It seems that BB10 has brought with it a much snappier and more responsive Blackberry experience but I had a question about a couple apps I would really rather not do without, should I make the switch. Are Amazon Music, Amazon Video, and USAA banking apps available either through Blackberry World or the Amazon App Store? Thanks in advance for the help!
    If a physical keyboard and Android OS are something you desire in a device, the Priv may be the answer to your problem.

As far as the apps go, Amazon apps are available through the Amazon store; USAA banking is available through Amazon if you wish to continue using BB10 and also Google Play if you decide on the Priv (if available on/through your carrier).
    01-23-16 05:13 PM
    If you want to keep the Android experience and have a Physical Keyboard, then the guy above me is right.
    The BlackBerry Priv would be the perfect combination of both.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 06:52 PM
    I am with Verizon and the only BB phone they offer right now is the Classic
    01-23-16 06:58 PM
    I am with Verizon and the only BB phone they offer right now is the Classic
    They're set to offer the Priv in coming months. But yes, for right now it's not quite available on Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 07:01 PM
    nice to met u too
    01-25-16 06:20 PM
    good question
    02-02-16 02:36 AM