This is my first smartphone so I am new to BB. So far, I really like my Tour. I am beginning to understand the term Crackberry. Now, I am no where near an addicted user, but maybe if I knew more about this little wonder in my hand and what it was capable of, that could all change. I just want to know one thing that you love about the Tour or what it is about your Tour that makes it a "Crackberry". What better way to get a crash course than from experienced users! I think I have a good grip on the capabilities of this phone, but I'm sure there is tons of stuff I don't know about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 09:36 PM
    hmmmm, strange. The Tour is a GREAT phone. Weird nobody is responding to this
    01-14-10 10:01 PM
    And you have the 9700 LOL I am a Tour user and I love it. It is a great device and gets bashed a lot. I did have trackball issues within the 2nd month and the replacement is fine. The 4.7 OS is good too. I just wish RIM had a better browser.

As a phone it is GREAT Calls are crystal clear, even with the Jawbone Prime BT no one believes I am on my BB I love my Jawbone too. It is the best BT ever.

Email is fast, texting the camera. My music is outstanding. I use all the features also use it for documents. It is a powerhouse and am glad I have it.
    01-14-10 11:19 PM
    well I hate to leave a thread unanswered, I am responsible for putting several of my friends on sprint on the Tour and they all love it
    01-14-10 11:22 PM
    Why I chose the Tour over the-
    Curve: Looks, Keypad, GPS, didn't want to regret buying the older model
    Storm/Storm2: Had a fear of breaking that large screen.

Why I love Blackberries: Browse the internet whenever I like, Poynt/getting phone numbers quickly and easily, instant e-mail. Not in that order, and Blackberries work best for me all around.
    01-14-10 11:36 PM
    The tour's resolution, keyboard, and the camera. Overall the best blackberry ive owned since the 8330
    01-14-10 11:41 PM
    welcome..

Tour is great...

Hope you enjoy your day and addiction...
    01-16-10 09:13 AM
    i use my Tour in place of a PC. For banking, music, tasks, youtube, communication, shopping, GPS directions and POIs when traveling, weather, news etc.

Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

01-19-10 03:31 PM
    Hi everyone, I'm happy to see that everyone is enjoying their Tour. I'm expecting mine tomorrow! =D
    01-21-10 10:44 AM
    I love my Tour too! Only had it 5 days or so, and love how much better it is than my Pearl. The larger screen is great and it's nice to type on the keypad. I got sick of the "suretype" and used mostly multi-tap. Was going to sell my old berry but am going to keep it as a back up! :-)
    02-04-10 06:00 PM
    I love my tour bc it can do basically everything I want. I used my camera just about everyday and it takes great pictures. I have music on here so I can listen while doing whatever. The internet comes in handy for many things. I am just overall really happy with this phone.

02-08-10 06:31 AM
    I just bought my tour two or so weeks ago, and I love it. Email is fabulous, SMS texting is great. Screen is good. Improved browser... also just recently upgraded to the 5.0 OS and it's so much faster than 4.7. I recommend it. Pluls, SMS text messages are threaded, now - great feature.
    02-08-10 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD