Hola:

New to all things BB...after many failed attempts over the past years to find something fun,reasonable with ease of use I'm venturing into the BB world. Starting with the flip ( i know i know) and hopefully will move up to a better unit.
    08-21-09 08:42 AM
    Hola:

New to all things BB...after many failed attempts over the past years to find something fun,reasonable with ease of use I'm venturing into the BB world. Starting with the flip ( i know i know) and hopefully will move up to a better unit.
    yeah, good luck with that lol
    08-21-09 03:34 PM
    Welcome! We all have to start somewhere.
    08-21-09 03:36 PM
    How is the 8220 working out for you so far?
    08-22-09 01:14 AM
    How is the 8220 working out for you so far?
    Because of my line of work I opted for the flip style phone but have no regrets, in the beginning the OS was a little slow but i updated to the .278 and its been great!
    08-22-09 06:53 AM
    Listen, I know crackberry addicts are all about getting the biggest and baddest Berry out there, but in my opinion, there's not a bad blackberry! Are there some that are better, or more powerful than others? Yes, definitely, and I plan on getting one of those when I'm eligible for an upgrade, as well. But right now I have a Pearl, and for my needs, it's an absolutely awesome device!!! I have had ZERO problems with it since getting it in January. So I'm glad you got a flip, if it works for you. Hey - if it's blackberry, then you know you're in good hands!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD