i.e. memos, tasks, or third party list software? or are all the applications integrated w/the cell phone?
    11-27-08 02:41 PM

If the application requires a data connection, then no. Memos, tasks and other applications that don't interact with the network should work ok.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 06:14 PM
    What Joe003 said

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

11-27-08 06:46 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-27-08 07:27 PM

If the application requires a data connection, then no. Memos, tasks and other applications that don't interact with the network should work ok.

Are you sure that is true because I do not get service at my job, I cannot make nor receive calls nor can I go on internet. However I can send and receive text messages via jivetalk which uses data, email and BBMs.

11-27-08 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD