i just got my curve and im in love...except it is much more complicating than i expect it to be but im so in love!
    10-22-08 01:08 PM
    Welcome to CB and BB! I am sure your curve won't be complicated for too much longer. Check out the Blackberry 101 lecture series, there is a link in my signature. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
    10-22-08 01:10 PM
    Welcome and have fun with bb!!
    10-22-08 01:11 PM
    Welcome to cb !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 01:13 PM
    welcome to cb!!
    10-22-08 01:13 PM
    Welcome to CB! And as said above, I'd highly recommend the 101 Lecture series.

10-22-08 01:38 PM
    and if it wasn't complicated it would be... just another phone.

Welcome
    10-22-08 01:41 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    10-22-08 01:56 PM
    Figuring out how it works Is the best part. Have fun.

10-22-08 02:06 PM
    i just got my curve and im in love...except it is much more complicating than i expect it to be but im so in love!
    Yes, I'm in love with my curve as well... Don't know what I would do without it, and thanks to this site I have been able to add a few more things on it to keep me busy through out the day ... Thanks Rim (lol)

10-22-08 02:32 PM
    The curve is a great BB. It won't be long before you pick things up. All you need to know can be found on this site.

10-22-08 02:36 PM
    Hi All,

This is my first post since recently joining [this is a great forum!]. I also have BB Curve from Verizon that I just got last month. I do love the phone and all of the many functions [VZ Navigator, e-mail, browser, etc].

Right after I bought the Curve, I learned about the Storm, which looks incredible. I called my local Verizon store where I bought the Curve and asked them about it. They told me that it will most likely be phenomenal but that it wouldn't be comming out until mid-november or so. At that point, my 30 day free trial may be over. They told me that because I am a good customer, even if the Storm comes out after my 30 day trial, they will let me trade for the Storm as long as I don't send in the rebate form [which I won't do until I figure out what to do].

My question is, to all you Curve addicts, will you consider getting the Storm even though you love the Curve?

Thanks,

Mitch
    10-22-08 03:01 PM
    Welcome and enjoy!!
    10-22-08 03:02 PM
    I have decided (shocking) I will not be getting the storm, as I am not a big fan of touch screen phones... I am going to wait till rim releases a new curve.

11-08-08 10:42 PM
    You have a 8900????
    11-08-08 11:13 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!!

11-08-08 11:44 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    11-09-08 12:10 AM
    I'm totally feeling you on that one.
    I LOVE MY CURVE!
    It's simply amazing.
    11-09-08 01:43 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-09-08 04:22 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction.
    11-09-08 09:12 AM
    Hi All,

This is my first post since recently joining [this is a great forum!]. I also have BB Curve from Verizon that I just got last month. I do love the phone and all of the many functions [VZ Navigator, e-mail, browser, etc].

Right after I bought the Curve, I learned about the Storm, which looks incredible. I called my local Verizon store where I bought the Curve and asked them about it. They told me that it will most likely be phenomenal but that it wouldn't be comming out until mid-november or so. At that point, my 30 day free trial may be over. They told me that because I am a good customer, even if the Storm comes out after my 30 day trial, they will let me trade for the Storm as long as I don't send in the rebate form [which I won't do until I figure out what to do].

My question is, to all you Curve addicts, will you consider getting the Storm even though you love the Curve?

Thanks,

Mitch

There will be slew of new BB's coming out IMHO so I will take a wait and seeapproach. I like the Curve with VZW though I wish GPS was enabled for my hiking trips and etc. The Storm will NOT be a device I would change to.
    11-09-08 09:16 AM
    Hang out in these forums long enough, and you'll learn more about your new Curve than you ever wanted to know! These CB addicts are SMART people! ;-)
    11-09-08 09:43 AM
    welcome to CB my uncle got a Curve he swapped from a starcom but he gettin the hang of it he just misses his touchscreen
    11-09-08 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD