That is all.

I just switched from my Moto Q and it could not have been a smarter move!!
    05-19-09 04:46 PM
    I love mine too

I had a Q for about a week and hated it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 04:48 PM
    I love my curve to. So much better than the storm.

05-19-09 04:49 PM
    Congrats to all you new curve owners. They are great devices. Enjoy them and the addiction...

05-19-09 04:51 PM
    Went from a World edition to a Storm and now the proud owner of a Curve. Now this is just my personal opinion but without a doubt the best BB I've had so far is the Curve and sadly the worst ever was the Storm. There was so much hype but it just didn't cut it.
    05-19-09 05:00 PM
    I just got my first BB Curve.

I can't stay off of it.... I didn't need any more addictions!
    05-19-09 07:01 PM
    Went from a World edition to a Storm and now the proud owner of a Curve. Now this is just my personal opinion but without a doubt the best BB I've had so far is the Curve and sadly the worst ever was the Storm. There was so much hype but it just didn't cut it.
    05-19-09 07:48 PM
    I love my curve too! Don't bother trying a storm. I did for about 4 or 5 months so I couldn't trade it in for another phone and bought a curve at the early upgrade price and it was so worth ever dollar

05-22-09 06:49 PM
    I love my Curve too! I've had it for a week now and I'm totally addicted!

05-23-09 03:43 AM
    So happy to hear all the raves about the Blackberry Curve!
    I am the owner of a curve and it was referred to me by a colleague. I'm sooo happy to get it! Heard they were the "powerhouses" of the blackberries if you need data access, e mail and internet at your fingertips..

Everyone is always hyping about the Storm. I was beginning to think the Curve was obsolete...Glad to hear we got some raves!!!
    05-25-09 12:28 AM
    Another proud owner of a Curve. I switched from a very basic Sanyo flip phone. Talk about major difference. I couldn't be happier
    05-25-09 10:06 AM
    I have a boyfriend that is constantly getting hacked on the web and they have now sent him an email stating that they listen to phone calls too. Is it possible to hack a bb curve and listen to calls? Any suggestions to keep my electronic media secure from his hackers?
    05-25-09 10:09 AM
    Congrats to all the new Curve users! It is truly a great device! I have had mine over a year now and is my first BB. It is the most stable device I have ever used.
    05-25-09 10:16 AM
    I have found my people!!! I too recently got my first BB (curve). Really got it by chance cause my fiance' wanted one. Before it I swore I'd never get one...I mean, it's just a phone, right?!

Little did I know. I actually went from a Dare to this (have been told I'm crazy). Best move I've made. I'll probably be a BB abuser from here on. I love it!
    05-25-09 10:24 AM
    I too love my 8330 too I never had a bb before

05-25-09 10:44 AM
    I love my curve also . I will never go back to anything else other than a BB. I have to say though as great as my curve is the Onyx is really looking hot. When that comes out I might jump from my curve
    05-25-09 10:51 AM
    I just got my very first BB and got the storm - it takes me anywhere from
    1-8 hours! to get emails! dont know if itis the phone itself or what? VZ tech says since I have 5 bars, browser and can make calls not their problem, BB says since by signal status flucuates between -115 and -85, I will never get email with minutes like I used to get it on last phone which was was Motorola Q--
    maybe I will try Curve? or no BB at all..
    05-25-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD