...........Just how addictive the whole blackberry thing is. I`m a phone addict and like most here I`ve run the whole spectrum of cell phones, but I just cant put this thing (sprint curve) down. And when I do its just so I can read the forums here on a pc. BB`s never were a consideration for me before, looks were a big part of that, but they are putting out some nice stuff lately.

So.......hello, my name is Matt and I`m a crackberry addict.
    09-07-08 04:38 PM
    Welcome Matt, its good to have you here. Enjoy your curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 04:44 PM
    Welcome Matt! Glad you found all the rest of us addicts LOL
    09-07-08 04:44 PM
    Hey hey hey! Welcome and enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 04:46 PM
    Welcome Matt! Congrats on the new Curve....you might as well pull up a chair....so much to learn about your BB here
    09-07-08 04:49 PM
    Welcome to CB, Matt . You are going to love your new curve. Be sure to check out of the Blackberry 101 Lecture series, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    09-07-08 05:08 PM
    Greetings Matt and welcome. I have had my Curve for almost 2 months now and am constantly learning new things about it. I think you will enjoy it.
    09-07-08 05:40 PM
    That was a great post, Matt! Welcome to Crackberry, and I'm an addict, too. Someone else posted a thread about being an addict and I noted there that I think we need a 12 step program or something. My wife does, too - for ME!! Welcome, and enjoy all that is here!
    09-07-08 06:43 PM
    Hi and welcome to CB. You are experiencing the same thing as me LOL
    09-07-08 06:44 PM
    Matt: I`m a phone addict and like most here I`ve run the whole spectrum of cell phones, but I just cant put this thing (sprint curve) down. And when I do its just so I can read the forums here on a pc.

Pat: I hold my BB in one hand and scroll thru the forums with the other. No need to put it down. lol
    09-07-08 06:48 PM
    Welcome to CB Matt!!! The addiction just gets worse, believe me!
    09-07-08 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD