Made the switch from iPhone to Z10 and Wow! Always thought blackberry was crap until I actually bought the Z10.

CB10 is crazy awesome!

Goes to show blackberry can survive and make a comeback with consumers like me crossing over.

BlackBerry needs to up their marketing...I never new the Z10 existed until I saw it in the corner of the store lol

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 07:08 PM
    Welcome!

Yes that's the biggest problem, a lot of people have no idea about the z10 and it's a shame to miss out on the experience of using one just for that reason

I don't drink anymore........ or any less, double scotch please
    pkcable likes this.
    08-21-13 07:11 PM
    Wow! This is fantastic! Hope there're are more people like you who feel this way.
    pkcable and sklotz2000 like this.
    08-21-13 07:12 PM
    BlackBerry should come into these threads and post some reactions on people like this.
    Advertising like this is priceless.

Posted via CB10
    AsTheMurderFlys, pkcable and 3_M4N like this.
    08-21-13 07:14 PM
    Good stuff, glad to hear you like your Z10... Always great when you find a device that suits your needs!

CB10 app is pretty addictive too haha!
    pkcable likes this.
    08-21-13 07:16 PM
    CB10 app is pretty addictive too haha!
    Extremely Addictive! Been on here the last 3 hours :/

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    08-21-13 10:07 PM
    Made the switch from iPhone to Z10 and Wow! Always thought blackberry was crap until I actually bought the Z10.
    BlackBerry has a major image barrier to overcome. A lot of defectors used older Curves and Bolds, often locked down by their employer. Their experience with a BlackBerry was lackluster at best and the iPhone experience by comparison was outstanding.

Now that BB10 is out, those older Curve and Bold users have since moved to iDroid and have no interest in "old and clunky BlackBerrys"
    pkcable likes this.
    08-22-13 01:25 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

You are right, BB needs to find a way to get people to try and see what it's all about.
    AsTheMurderFlys and pkcable like this.
    08-22-13 09:28 AM
    Glad your eye caught the Z10 in the corner. From here the device will only get better with future updates.
    08-22-13 09:51 AM
    Extremely Addictive! Been on here the last 3 hours :/

Posted via CB10
    Addictive? YES!!
    08-22-13 10:02 AM
    Well then welcome home! You are among friends. Please let us know if you have any questions or problems.
    AsTheMurderFlys and middbrew like this.
    08-22-13 11:41 AM
    Lil about myself: 31/M in Tempe, Az (The USA for all yall across the pond) So far I freakin love this phone and addicted to CB10 which is the most fun I've ever had in any forum and extremely helpful. I love that people here are very open minded especially with a international member list unlike other forms like apple which are full of the opposite.

I found my permanent home-img_00000026_edit.png

I still don't know how to BBM or the pin thing. Not a huge deal as I'll figure it out in time.

Posted from "Bush Whacker" Z10
    middbrew likes this.
    08-23-13 08:57 AM
    Hi, how are you?..am samuel..please add me.23245e08..brief you more about bbm..take care

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    08-23-13 09:03 AM
    There Is just something about Crackberry 10. I stumbled upon it one day when I searched up if Skype was ever coming to my Z10. First result was from a site called Crackberry. I read on here it wouldn't be released until 10.1 decided to get the app to follow closely as Skype was sorely needed and I've been addicted ever since! Lol

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-23-13 09:46 PM

CB10 is crazy awesome!

Goes to show blackberry can survive and make a comeback with consumers like me crossing over.

BlackBerry needs to up their marketing...I never new the Z10 existed until I saw it in the corner of the store lol

Posted via CB10
    One man's cr@p is another man's treasure j/k

Welcome to CrackBerry! There are lots of resources and helpful tips within the forums and glad to know you're enjoying the Z10!

P.S. Watch out for the CrackBerry Syndrome

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 10:39 PM
    I agree with everyone about the image barrier. I also am a brand new z10 user and when people see my phone they go "whoa old blackberry" until I show them what the Z10 can do and the look in their faces is priceless! The phone makes critics eat their words when they actually get to know about the phone. I hope BlackBerry can pull it through and revitalize the image because the phones rule!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 01:49 PM
    Lil about myself: 31/M in Tempe, Az (The USA for all yall across the pond) So far I freakin love this phone and addicted to CB10 which is the most fun I've ever had in any forum and extremely helpful. I love that people here are very open minded especially with a international member list unlike other forms like apple which are full of the opposite.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000026_edit.png 
Views:	396 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	195137

I still don't know how to BBM or the pin thing. Not a huge deal as I'll figure it out in time.

Posted from "Bush Whacker" Z10
    After you have gotten to using BBM don't forget to download from BlackBerry World the BlackBerry Beta Zone app. Then follow instructions leading to load BBM Channels. This will be also keep you excited! BlackBerry is surely not dying.

Posted using my Q10
    08-31-13 05:09 PM
    Welcome to the Dark side then. Enjoy

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    08-31-13 06:56 PM
    I've been a BlackBerry users for many years. I won the Z10 in the Verizon Alisha Keys Girl on Fire contest. OS is totally different. I'm loving my phone. Still learning new things.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 10:17 PM
    Alright, time to ask for some help. I've looked everywhere I could on the forum and found nothing so if anyone can direct to a link or something cool. My question is about BBM. How the heck does it work? I apparently have been sent invites but nothing shows up in BBM. Same as sending a Invite. Nothing shows up anywhere. The only thing that shows in my BBM is channels. Help a brotha out?

My PIN is 2B3DBF7E if ya want to try a invite or something to help me figure this thing out.
    10-24-13 04:43 PM
    welcome to the forum !
    10-25-13 08:01 AM
    Welcome to the forums!

Yep... If only more people would actually give the plartform a go before dismissing it. hehe

CB10 is crazy awesome!

We're glad you're liking it!

Now if only we can convince the street on this one!

Posted via CB10
    I see you and I are going to get along just fiiine...
    10-25-13 05:51 PM
    My question is about BBM. How the heck does it work? I apparently have been sent invites but nothing shows up in BBM. Same as sending a Invite. Nothing shows up anywhere. The only thing that shows in my BBM is channels. Help a brotha out?
    You can invite people in a couple of ways if they are right there near you.

But I think your issue is doing it when people are not around. You're better off using their PIN or their BBID.

BBM on BB10 will be able to check your contacts and if any of them list as a BBID (their email account), they will show as a suggestion on BBM. They all you have to do is tap that suggestion and send the invitation.

Inviting people that are not on BBM is a little troublesome still. You have to send the invitation and that will go with a link for download and your PIN, but they will have to do everything manually (download BBM... then get your PIN... then invite you...).
    10-25-13 06:02 PM
    Hope you're enjoying BBM! Let us know if you have more questions, and Welcome
    AsTheMurderFlys likes this.
    11-06-13 01:28 PM
    Awesome news! Glad you love your Z10. I switch over to iphone3 when it came out but once Z10 came out it was game over and I have been so excited to be back with my permanent home! Never leaving again!!!
    AsTheMurderFlys likes this.
    11-12-13 01:00 PM
28 12