So I'm still very new to the Blackberry World (by the way I love it lol). When I first got my BB Bold I was so excited to get everything setup. So when I started by BB email, I just used my name which has been fine. But since I have been using my CB name (luvsherbold) for everything that deals with my BB. I wanted to change my BB email, and being new had no clue on where to start. I tired doing it on my own thinking that I would figure it out. But wasn't getting very far lol, but got on CB and looked up changing BB email. And it gave me some help, enough where I could figure it out.

I just wanted to share my little story with everyone out there. I was excited that I did it on my own. And wanted to say thanks to all that help and post helpful threads on here for ppl like me.

Thanks Guys ! !
    05-18-09 12:44 AM
    Crackberry will do wonders for everybody. This is the place that taught me everything about my BB's.
    05-18-09 12:50 AM
    me too.... when i showed up, i was clueless...
    05-18-09 12:53 AM
    Crackberry will do wonders for everybody. This is the place that taught me everything about my BB's.
    Completely and totally agree with that. My Bold is the first Blackberry and smartphone I have ever owned. This website has taught everything that I know today. It is such an excellent resource for everything Blackberry.

Chris
    05-18-09 12:55 AM
    me too.... when i showed up, i was clueless...
    me to. This is my first and im not going back.. .

Once you go Bold you don't go back
    05-18-09 12:57 AM
    lol, the bold is my 10th... and i'm still learning new stuff1!
    05-18-09 12:58 AM
    me to. This is my first and im not going back.. .

Once you go Bold you don't go back
    Nobody ever went back, nobody!
    Congrats on solving your problem!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 12:58 AM
    Nobody ever went back, nobody!
    Congrats on solving your problem!

Thanks. By Bf is jealous of my Bold. He has an Iphone, and likes my phone better hehe.
    05-18-09 01:00 AM
    Thanks. By Bf is jealous of my Bold. He has an Iphone, and likes my phone better hehe.
    Convert him!
    05-18-09 01:19 AM
    Convert him!
    Im working on it. But he likes his Iphone for all the fun apps.
    05-18-09 01:21 AM
    How does one change their font like yours to whatever color you want? Can people who post on the wap site do this?

Welcome to CB!

05-18-09 01:26 AM
    How does one change their font like yours to whatever color you want? Can people who post on the wap site do this?

Welcome to CB!

I have only been able to do that when I'm on my laptop.
    05-18-09 01:28 AM
    I'm still learning myself... congrats!
    05-18-09 01:31 AM
    congrats! my bold was my first blackberry too, best phone i ever had!
    05-18-09 01:33 AM
    I just got the bold too so I share your excitement even though it is my 2nd bb. Both CB and the bold rock!
    05-18-09 01:48 AM
    He'll come around. Just give it time. : )

05-18-09 02:06 AM
    once he realizes he could use blackberry messenger instead of texting with you, i think he would get rid of that iPhone quick.
    05-18-09 05:19 AM
    Totally agree...if it wasnt for my discovery of this awesome place i would have never got a BB although ive been wanting one for some time but wanted a 3G model...which they finally released ie the Bold.

I have learnt so many tips and tricks on my Bold thanks to this place...in fact im now getting others to convert to the BB way and its working...i inhabit a overclocking forum and they have a mobile phone section...in there ive been harping on about the BB and what they do and why they are so good...so much so that i now have in my sig, if you have a BB then head over to here and slowly but surely its working.

Seriously though if it wasnt for this place id be lost.
    05-18-09 05:46 AM
    once he realizes he could use blackberry messenger instead of texting with you, i think he would get rid of that iPhone quick.
    O he knows about BBM, but I only have one person that I talk to on BBM.
    05-18-09 10:35 PM
    This site has givien me so many great finds, laughter, and every thing in between. Could not live without checking out what's going on here every few hours or so. Love this place.

05-18-09 11:28 PM
    on a little small note that doesn't have anything to do with my bold, more Crackberry. Someone got mad cause all my post are in pink..
    05-19-09 12:13 PM
    I think CrackBerry.com is just as addictive as the phone itself, should call it crack crackberry
    05-19-09 01:41 PM
    Tell him you have lots of friends on BBM, and they are all very nice guys. He'll have BB pretty quick after that.
    05-19-09 01:47 PM
    Tell him you have lots of friends on BBM, and they are all very nice guys. He'll have BB pretty quick after that.

lol. . . . I just need to get more ppl on my BBM that i can talk to.
    05-19-09 01:54 PM
    Not jealous, I could just see how the push email would be nice for receiving my notifications such as when I get a new order or a new support ticket. Being that I run my own business and response time is critical it's annoying to have to use number[at]txt.att.net to get my notifications as sometimes SMS messages are delayed quite a bit.

Convert him!
    If I get a Blackberry, I would still have the iPhone - heck I have 4 phones that are mine all active I just primarily use the iPhone - the touch screen+great browser allow me to open, read, and respond to support issues very quickly and efficiently while I am on the go which is my number one priority out of a phone at this point.

It's not so much the apps, but the ease of use and the simplicity. You spend hours every day trying to find new themes and backgrounds and how to tweak this or that where I simply use my phone for what I need (primarily business) and then spend my free time doing other things such as enjoying spending time with you

He'll come around. Just give it time. : )
    Like I said, if I get a blackberry, it will be only one of many phones I have active.

Nah, I have Fring, Yahoo, AIM, Skype, etc... all on the iPhone and I don't necessarily need the blackberry messenger. Plus the threaded SMS on the iPhone makes it just like the BBM without the additional overhead of having to swap pin numbers etc...

Yeah, I'm well aware of BBM and all of it's features etc...

And why is that? She can talk to whoever she wants and whether she has a lot of people she talks to on BBM or only a few it doesn't really matter to me.

On a side note - I signed up for an account here the day she got her Bold but something happened to it - likely due to inactivity
    05-19-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD