I am new and like the phone you learn lost of new stuff evryday. It is very hard to get used to typing with the little buttons as my previous phone was a voyager. I need help. I created a password to lock my phone. L now want to disable the password but when I go to optoins and enter into the security part the phone will not allow me to hit disabled. Heeeelp what do I do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 10:49 AM
    Happened to me once. Options > memory > encryption mode > "none". Unless this is off u cannot disable password.
    04-03-09 04:40 PM
    im no longer a bberry virgin!
    04-03-09 04:58 PM
    That makes 2 of us!!!

04-03-09 09:20 PM
    I am new and like the phone you learn lost of new stuff evryday. It is very hard to get used to typing with the little buttons as my previous phone was a voyager. I need help. I created a password to lock my phone. L now want to disable the password but when I go to optoins and enter into the security part the phone will not allow me to hit disabled. Heeeelp what do I do.

It will allow you to disable the password if you go to options>security options>general settings>password>DISABLED>Menu>Save. You will have to enter your password to disable it but that should do it for ya. Welcome to all you newbies...
    04-03-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD