so im new to blackberrys i had te iphone 3g cracked the screen and thanksto At&t not being able to get insurance on it (no offered with ipone) i now have a 8310.. have to say i have never had a blackberry but im getting used to it.. unfortunatly none ofmy frinds have one so the blackberry mesenger is waste for me so let me know if ou guys and girls know any other way to use it... starting to like the phone... i live in upstate NY and im getting hammered with snow right now.. well everyone have fun and get ahold of me with any tips or good apps i should get
    Cheers
    Kut
    01-28-09 03:51 PM
    Welcome to CB..And don't worry about not having friends with bb's.. You'll get plenty of chances to add people you meet through here.

Be sure to check out the Sticky's at the top of the threads..You can find good apps and helpful tips.
    01-30-09 04:57 AM
    Yes, you'll soon be socializing with the best of 'em. Welcome to the CB world!

As for the Iphony, I guess a lot of folks just found out why they won't insure them. Nothing like a disposable device to keep the money rolling in!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 08:58 AM
    welcome to CB. you'll like it here.
    01-30-09 06:32 PM
    01-30-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD