My question is...How often does BIS get Mail off my email server. I have my outlook set to download mail from the server every minute, but I takes several minutes for email to hit the blackberry. Can you set the frequency, or does it just take as long as it takes.

Thanks in advance
    09-26-08 10:45 PM
    My question is...How often does BIS get Mail off my email server. I have my outlook set to download mail from the server every minute, but I takes several minutes for email to hit the blackberry. Can you set the frequency, or does it just take as long as it takes.

Thanks in advance
    it's a push system so you don't really set a "Send/Recieve" so to speak - so to answer your question it just takes as long as it takes. Sometimes I will get an email on my BB before it shows up in Outlook and I have a 3 minute pull set up on Outlook.
    09-26-08 11:01 PM
    yes dawg357 is right i also use outlook as my job email and sometimes it takes alil longer to show up on your bb
    09-26-08 11:19 PM
    It is suppose to check the server every 20 min

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-08 11:27 PM
    well nastyneon i guess my jobs server is really slow then cuz i swear it takes like an hour lol lol lol
    09-26-08 11:30 PM
    MTSKIDOO welcome to cb
    09-26-08 11:31 PM
    I get emails as fast as I can click the send button. One of many great things about the blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD