OK, I have viewed several different crackberry users typing in different colors! How is this done and can you change type colors as much as you want? Thanks all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 05:21 PM

i think you have to be logged into the actual site, not the WAP version, i may be wrong, but thats what i think..
    07-26-08 05:25 PM
    I'm pretty sure you can't change text colors while you're posting from your BB, but on a computer you sure can... it's above the reply box all you have to do is change it.
    07-26-08 05:26 PM
    Ah, thought I was missing a fun function. Thanks

07-26-08 05:29 PM
    OK, I have viewed several different crackberry users typing in different colors! How is this done and can you change type colors as much as you want? Thanks all.

You can type in different colors when you reply to or create a post. When you hit "quote" at the bottom right of a post, it will open a new text box to type in. There you can change colors by highlighting the text you want to change, and then click on the "A" with the color bar under it at the top of the box and pick your color.
    07-26-08 05:30 PM
    u are able to change color on the BB and on computer
    You have to type without the space for example purple is
    [Color= purple] then time what you want and end it with [/color ] then it will turn you text colors as soon as you post the reply etc. Enjoy!

05-02-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD