OK This is the most basic and probably stupid question. I did a search on this forum and the general internet and didn't find the answer.

How do you download a program via OTA? Specifically, I'm trying to dl the Miutunes beta program and I keep getting a screen to do so, but I can't find the link to download. I signed up for it when it came out, so I am on the list to be able to do so.

Does OTA mean through the BlackBerry data plan? Because I don't have that and am accessing the internet through wifi.

Thanks!
    05-09-08 01:36 AM
    OTA = Over The Air download. Just click on the link and you'll be prompted to download the file. I'm not sure if it works with wi-fi, don't know why it wouldn't. Try it.
    05-09-08 02:33 AM
    I did. No luck. Thanks though. I really want to try this program as i really want to use my Pearl as an MP3 player!
    05-09-08 02:54 AM
    Dude, data plan with TMO is only $20 per month. UNlimited data.

You should look into that. & you're welcome.

Welcome to Cb, btw
    05-09-08 03:00 AM
    Yeah but I'm poor. I spent six months traveling and just got back. Haven't gotten a decent paycheck yet.

I figured it out though. I signed up for the beta testing before i got my BB and for some reason the DL link is no longer available. But they just opened it up again with an updated version and i downloaded it this morning. Rock on!
    05-09-08 10:52 AM
    Glad it worked out then.
    05-09-08 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD