Ok I'm tryin to hurry so I can get to work. But ok. I got my curve about a month ago and I have a blackberry email, an aol, and 2 hotmails attached to it that all work fine. My coworker just got a curve same as mine(both on verizon) and she asked me to setup her email which is a hotmail. Well it wouldn't go though so I called verizon. The guy was extreamly nice(I know, that was strange) well he tried and tried and then came up with you can only assostiate a hotmail account if it is a paid hotmail account. Well I don't have a paid hotmail and neither does me coworker so why does it only work on mine and not hers? I'm going to try and call back to verizon tommorow and see if they give me a different answer but I'm lost so anyone who can help please do. Thanks, C-L

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 09:42 AM
    Can you set up through hotmail itself to push to your BB?
    11-11-08 09:49 AM
    I purchased a 8330 yesterday, and setup my Hotmail account through it. At first I was receiving any of my emails, so I deleted the email account on my BB, and ran the Setup Wizard again... and now I receive my emails, and I have the 'free' version of Hotmail.

It worked for me, so hopefully it will work for you.
    11-11-08 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD