Hi there
    I'm from UK but have lived in or near Barcelona since 1989! How time flies. Obviously, for mobile phone lovers Barcelona is important for the World Congress.

I've had various Blackberries, the Bold was the last one I used for business and I REALLY liked it a lot.
    I recenlty bought a 9700 to connect to the bluetooth system in a 10 year old car, but it didn't work despite being one of the recommended models. My 10-year old son started using it yesterday and loves it. Probably good for him to experience an old phone before moving up.

Anyway, I went the sumsung way and I'm currently using the S7Edge but that's going to my wife, so I'm looking at new models. The S8 was my obvious choice, but the Keyone has got me interested in BB again. However, apart from the excellent videos, I can't physically get my hands on one. This would help me make a decision. They're not available in the usual retail outlets. Can anyone here help?

I've seen they've got them in FNAC France but not Spain apparently. I could travel 120 miles to the FNAC in Perpignan in theory, but would prefer somewhere nearer!!!

I see there's an app to transfer data from Samsung to BB, but I'm wondering how much hassle the set up on a new phone would be.

Glad BB is back and looking forward to taking part in the forums.

all the best
    06-23-17 03:09 AM
    Hello

Tried the KEYone at MWC2017 at Barcelona and really liked it. They just recently announced distributors in Eastern Europe so feel information for Spain and other countries is imminent . Myself based out of Madrid and public wants this device. Soon!
    ps can you also tweet BlackBerryMobile and let them know your interest! Suerte !
    06-23-17 05:06 AM
    Hey @mrsimon Warm welcome to Crackberry 😃 Thanks for signing up.

I'm definitely in the same boat as you. I always prefer to hold the phone before I go ahead and purchase it. Hopefully some retails units will show up locally for you.

Going from a S7E to a S8 will be a easier transition than going from S7E to KEYᵒⁿᵉ but if you loved the 9700 then you will love the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. 😃

See you around the forums!
    06-24-17 10:57 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry and enjoy our great community.
    07-03-17 11:42 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry and enjoy our great community.
    Thanks!!
    07-04-17 12:15 PM
    Keyone was unveiled first time in Barcelona and then BlackBerry forget...

Posted by Passport SE killed by Whatsppp
    07-04-17 12:41 PM