Hi, I am peter kendrick from washington, USA. I am a freelance writer/blogger and love writing about technology & other stuff on different topics. The reason for me being here, is that I am due for buying a phone and thought of giving blackberry a try, so advice me a good realiable model. You will see me often asking questions and taking part
    08-20-16 02:50 AM
    Well, since you love to write--and I assume you have a mind about writing your articles on a BB device, I would obviously suggest for you to get at least the Q10. The best possible tool would of course be Passport SE. You'll LOVE typing and editing on it! If the Passport feels too big and heavy, though, the second best is the Classic. Most writer friends I know use exactly this BB device to work on their articles and stories.

On the other hand, BB's VKB is also the absolute best of its kind, in the business. Guaranteed! Try typing and creating an article on a Z10. The best experience would be on a bigger size such as the Z30, Leap, or Z3.

Warning: You could never go back to any other phone afterward (at least in terms of writing).

Last edited by bhoqeem; 08-20-16 at 10:30 AM.
    08-20-16 07:09 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums. This is the BlackBerry learning place to be.

My choice runs to the Z30 for a daily driver. The virtual keyboard is a wonder. The newer phones such as Priv and Dtek50 deserve a trial if you can lay hands on one. Priv is not for me but Dtek may be one day.

Best of luck. Let folks know if you have problems or questions.

C000C6078 Bits for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    08-20-16 10:25 AM
    If you're Big on on Social Media and the Latest Apps, then you will definitely need one of the newer Android Device ( Priv, DTEK) . But if you are to juggle multiple email account, surf, write and don't mind tinkering around with your Phone, then a BB10 device Will also be good ( Z30, Leap, Passport and Classic) .
    08-20-16 10:58 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry and you will find this is a great site to find the latest information and things going on in the Blackberry world.
    08-21-16 05:59 PM
    Please get the passport silver edition

HA! I got a Priv
    08-21-16 06:11 PM
    holaaa, Welcome to Crackberry,blackberrry priv?
    08-23-16 04:28 PM