First, love the site. Second, I can't get into the store - I get a message saying the certificate isn't one I've chosen to trust and do I want to continue. I press yes and then the computer freezes. ugh

second, no wait, third - I can't find my emoticons. I'm totally new to the crackberry. I have an 8320. I have tried pressing sym twice and all that did was bring up the symbols and take them away. Am I doing something wrong?

also, I'm confused about PIN's. why would I want to use that instead of sms? or does it take the place of mms? I feel so dumb.
    10-02-07 07:19 AM
    cant help you with the site issues ... there is a thread for those issues for the people that have the power to help

the emoticons only show up in BB Messanger ... they will not show up in your SMS or Email's ... i suggest using autocorrect feature and having a random series of letters turn into textual emoticons (i.e. zxc = :-) etc ...)

think of PIN's as an exclusive club ... only people with BB's get to join ... something comepletely differant than SMS, as it uses your BB data plan and not your texting plan ...
    10-02-07 07:55 AM
    ah, thank you! I had no clue there was such a thing as bb messenger!
    10-02-07 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD