Hey, I don't require internet access. Here's what I'm hoping to buy. I really want a blackberry that has the alphabet on each key (like the curve) but without all the bells and internet whistles. So the only other requirement I have is I really want a camera on it. Sooooooo long story short camera/text alphabet only. Its so hard to find the first blackberry that has a camera on it that is textable. Can anyone tell me which one would be right for me? Not looking to spend a fortune. As a matter of fact, am looking to buy furb or used.

I thank you for reading, and so thank you more if you post some help for me. I really am bleary from trying to compare these buggars this morning! Ha! TIA again.
    06-15-08 10:56 AM
    I would recomend the curve full qwerty keyboard and a camera. can't lose
    06-15-08 10:59 AM
    I would recomend the curve full qwerty keyboard and a camera. can't lose
    ^^^agreed^^^
    06-15-08 11:14 AM
    Hoping to NOT go that expensive route guys. Was looking for answer to what is the first BB to have both. Camera and text alpha capabilities. Not saying curve isnt great, I just can't afford it. But thanks so far.
    06-15-08 11:18 AM
    The curve is, unless you want the suretype and the pearl.
    06-15-08 11:38 AM
    Thanks! Knowing the curve is the first with both. That's what I'll shop for. Let's hope I find a used one LOL

Thank you everyone.
    06-15-08 11:51 AM
    go with the curve. you will love it.
    06-15-08 12:01 PM
    curve no doubt
    06-15-08 12:03 PM
    Looking for good price? Check on ebay.
    06-15-08 12:45 PM
    The cheapest Blackberry Curve that you will find is the 8300 and it will do what you want. It's a phone, has a full QWERTY keyboard, does texting and has a camera.

Check this link to find out more BlackBerry - BlackBerry Curve

THey can be found on ebay but you must make sure that you either buy one that is UNLOCKED or, is locked to your carrier.
    06-15-08 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD