Hi everyone, I am new here. Well not really new, but just joined a few days ago. First ever BlackBerry, a Z10, since Jan 2015. And I am totally sold. I've been reading the forum to get some knowledge on using the bb10 and a big thanks to all to share your expert advice and knowledge to help new bb10 users.

Posted via CB10
    PantherBlitz and BerryRipe like this.
    09-02-15 05:33 PM
    Hello and welcome Bcrbb. Good to know you are rocking Zeddie10. It is indeed nice to know that you dont feel limited with app situation on BB10 and Z10 is working well for your needs.
    Bcrbb likes this.
    09-02-15 06:05 PM
    Hello and welcome Bcrbb. Good to know you are rocking Zeddie10. It is indeed nice to know that you dont feel limited with app situation on BB10 and Z10 is working well for your needs.
    Thanks HereticHermit, I must admit though, I am also using an iPhone 5, but looks like I have started using the Z10 a lot more than the iPhone 5, which only gets used for apps that are not available on bb10.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 06:12 PM
    Greetings and glad tidings. Welcome to CrackBerry forums. Always nice to have new users to share the experience. Enjoy.

C000C6078 Bits for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    09-02-15 06:55 PM
    Thanks HereticHermit, I must admit though, I am also using an iPhone 5, but looks like I have started using the Z10 a lot more than the iPhone 5, which only gets used for apps that are not available on bb10. Posted via CB10
    We at crackberry are acutely critical of app situation and it is given that not much can be expected from the appalling gap. But I guess BB10 just works for some chaps, unpretentiously and subtly, who aren't getting knackered over some apps. As a content generating user, nothing comes near BB10. I am not content consumer so apps were never a problem for me.
    Have fun at crackberry !!
    09-03-15 04:34 AM
    Welcome to CB enjoy that Z10, I loved it
    09-03-15 11:22 AM
    Thank you all. I am really enjoying the Z10, infact a bit too much, that I now want the Passport SE. BB10 is way way better and ahead of android. I tried an android device and after 10 mins, have never looked at one. The risks are just too high with that os (unless of course you are very familiar and know what you and device are doing). I just hope if they run android on bb10 in the future as rumuored, it'll be as safe and smooth like its now. Let's see. I will say one thing, after using bb10, I don't think there will ever be a time I am not going to have a Blackberry in the future.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 06:14 PM
    Welcome to CB! If you need any help, let us know!
    09-04-15 08:57 AM
    Welcome to CB! If you need any help, let us know!
    Thanks Jaydee5799, that's very kind of you. Really good to know there are some good people around . The response I am getting from everyone on this forum is A1. I am looking forward to be communicating with all and hope one day I'll be able to help.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 11:29 AM
    Welcome to CB!!

I still have my Z10 great device and still use it but my passport is my daily driver.

BB10 rocks.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 12:09 PM
    Welcome to CB!!

I still have my Z10 great device and still use it but my passport is my daily driver.

BB10 rocks.

Posted via CB10
    It is a really good device and I am thinking of looking to get the passport SE, but am still debating about the keyboard. , as I've never used a device with the keyboard. But I will say, after having used my friends passport for a short time, I am very tempted.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 02:24 AM
    It is a really good device and I am thinking of looking to get the passport SE, but am still debating about the keyboard. , as I've never used a device with the keyboard. But I will say, after having used my friends passport for a short time, I am very tempted.

Posted via CB10
    I had some initial reservations but got used to it very quickly.
    The device is a definite improvement speed wise compared to the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 02:35 AM
    I had some initial reservations but got used to it very quickly.
    The device is a definite improvement speed wise compared to the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for sharing especially knowing you had the Z10. I think I might just take the plunge. But first I have to sort out the finance as I don't want to get in another contract. And after using my friends silver edition, it's not the same (holding in hand) with the other passports., well that's how I felt, but then, that's only for a short period. I am sure some guys are using both, they will know better.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 02:50 AM
    Welcome aboard...oh and yes you are new but that's ok.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 04:41 PM