Hello.

I'm new to Crackberry, but not new to Blackberry. My first and only Blackberry was a Torch that I really miss. I gave it up for the last Samsung android slider (Captivate Glide) because of the apps and I regret it. The Glide broke and my phone insurance replaced it with the Galaxy Express from hell I hate that phone with a passion. The only thing really keeping me from going back to the Torch (which still works) is the outdated OS and the nightmare of trying to update a plan mid-contract.

My contract is nearly up for renewal (February). I am seriously considering a Classic, but I would like to see what the next prototype is. I desperately miss my keyboard, but I loved the convertibility of the Torch.

I teach middle school. I need to be able to whip out texts to the principals without having to go back and correct every single error made by the swyping. I waste more time with that. I want to be back in Black(berry)

Plus it'll be nice to have a phone that doesn't look like all the phones the kids are toting around.
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    12-19-14 09:29 PM
    Sadly, BlackBerry has announced a while back that they are dropping sliders, and there have been no evidence that they're considering one, but the BlackBerry Classic has been good so far, and if you've looked the Torch and its old OS, you'll definitely love BlackBerry 10 and what it has to offer.

Other than that, welcome to CrackBerry. The community and I will be happy to entertain questions, or just be here to chat. So feel free to do so.

Miami Heat and GS Warriors fan.
    12-19-14 09:55 PM
    Welcome to CB! You might like the Classic
    12-20-14 08:28 AM
    Hallo all,..nice to meet u all in here

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 09:47 PM
    Hallo all,..nice to meet u all in here

Posted via CB10
    Hi to you.

Miami Heat and GS Warriors fan.
    12-22-14 01:21 AM
    Classic is the best for you!

A Happy Passport User....
    12-22-14 02:07 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    12-22-14 02:22 AM
    Welcome back to BlackBerry...
    Definitely, the BlackBerry Passport would be a great option. It has a great screen, the battery life is amazing, the qwerty keyboard you're looking for and it surely doesn't look like any other phone out there currently.

Everything you're looking for, in one great package!!
    12-22-14 02:42 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I'm betting you will like the Classic.
    12-22-14 09:54 AM
    I do have fairly small hands and short fingers, which is why I'm leaning towards the classic. But I have to wait for now and see if/when it shows on ATT (I teach, and after a year of running hospitals and nursing homes with my father, money is tight, so I would need to do it on contract update).
    12-22-14 08:00 PM
    hi LadyTimedramon
    12-31-14 10:36 AM
    Welcome, and welcome back (soon).

I love my Passport, but sounds like the Classic might be your match. As much as I like my Q10, I can imagine the Classic is the next level of awesome with the return of the tool belt and bigger screen.

Posted via CB10, Mostly from my Passport, occasionally my Z30
    12-31-14 11:25 AM
    I do have fairly small hands and short fingers, which is why I'm leaning towards the classic. But I have to wait for now and see if/when it shows on ATT (I teach, and after a year of running hospitals and nursing homes with my father, money is tight, so I would need to do it on contract update).
    Welcome to CrackBerry! While the Q10 is an older device, it is also an excellent device. I still use mine on a regular basis. However the Classic will be the latest if you choose to wait for at&t.

Really....CTFD! Sent from my Z30 on .1949 w/ Tap-a-Talk. (*_~)
    12-31-14 10:29 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.... Enjoy
    01-01-15 10:25 AM
    welcome to CrackBerry.
    01-01-15 02:53 PM
    I am a new member of crackberry and I am enjoying my time over this community. I am sure that you will also enjoy your time on this forum.
    01-11-15 10:14 PM
    Welcome . You were distracted but still interested in BlackBerry. You will find many good people here who are always here to help you.(including me)$$$$

Curve 3G>Q5>Z10
    01-11-15 10:17 PM
    Thanks ya'll.

My fingers are just itching to get on a Blackberry (I still pull out my Torch once in a while to remind me how wonderful the keys were). Since AT&T is getting both the Passport and the Classic, I'll have a chance to see both when my contract is up for renewal.
    01-12-15 12:33 PM
    Hello all am new here,nice it will be if I get to chat with someone personally

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 07:08 AM
    Hey! You might be in luck. I hear a semi-slider is in the cards! You never know. Check the rumor section!
    01-18-15 07:20 AM
    Hey! You might be in luck. I hear a semi-slider is in the cards! You never know. Check the rumor section!
    God, I hope so! I'd love a slider or other concealable keyboard.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    Blacklatino likes this.
    01-20-15 11:59 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    01-23-15 10:27 PM