I've been a long time member of CrackBerry for quite a long time. I've have been a bit leary to make any forum posts until recently. I've been helped many times over the years from forum posts, videos and articles here on CrackBerry. I've been a solid BlackBerry fan for years. I owned a BlackBerry Storm for over 3 years. I just traded my Storm in for a Z10. I also have a BlackBerry PlayBook. I have an Android phone for work that I don't like, so I use it as little as possible. I'm really enjoying my Z10! It's great that things have been going well for BlackBerry lately. I think BlackBerry has bright future ahead.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 07:28 AM
    Hi

Keep posting!!!!
    03-14-13 08:03 AM
    03-14-13 08:12 AM
    Welcome to the site...hope you enjoy your time here....
    03-14-13 09:09 AM
    Welcome kellysz01. Keep posting.
    03-14-13 02:59 PM
    Welcome to this wondrous place..

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 10:03 PM
    Welcome. I agree with you on a couple of points.

I haven't really been on here in a bit because of the smarmy attitudes. Seems like everyone's
    hypersensitive or sarcastic. I don't wan't to get into it with people. I'm here as a supporter and enjoyer of what we
    know as Blackberry. In addition, I want to stay clear of people who are enjoying their new Z10's.

Also, coming from an android, I have zero desire for a Z10. But, at the same time hope everyone in the universe
    buys and likes one. Some of us are just not into tscreens. Hopefully everyone ends up getting the model that
    fits them and everyone gets along.

I like healthy discussions and respect peoples right to their opinions...sometimes the attitudes on here
    are a turn-off. Good luck with your new phone!!
    03-14-13 10:26 PM
    I was afraid to make posts on the CB forums because there were some posts that were sarcastic and belittling. But, as I read more of the forums, I realized that it is just a very small number of CB members that are sarcastic. So, I decided to to take the leap and start making posts from time to time. I'm certainly not an expert on all thinks BlackBerry. So, I'm happy that there are knowledgeable people to answer some of my questions

Posted via CB10
    RussBerry007 likes this.
    03-14-13 11:22 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

There is no better place to learn... Provided you managed to dodge bullets and trolls.
    kellysz01 likes this.
    03-14-13 11:31 PM
    Nobody is gonna bite you & if they do, just flash the Z10 in front of their face =)

I was afraid to make posts on the CB forums because there were some posts that were sarcastic and belittling. But, as I read more of the forums, I realized that it is just a very small number of CB members that are sarcastic. So, I decided to to take the leap and start making posts from time to time. I'm certainly not an expert on all thinks BlackBerry. So, I'm happy that there are knowledgeable people to answer some of my questions

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    kellysz01 likes this.
    03-14-13 11:33 PM