Hi there guys,im still new to this forum posting thing on crackberry ,so i would to have your suggestions or advice on getting a new mobile.
    I currently have the nokia lumia 925 since 1st of october last year and the experience with windows was genuine and good since this was my first high end device i ever had since i have a single mother and brothers and sisters to care off becasue of my job,i previously owned a sony xperia miro which screen got cracked by mistake although im very careful with my devices,before that the blackberry 8520 and before that the htc chacha.

Now honestly my phone is great but...the battery on it..sucks,even while closing any services or even battery saving mode its still on 5% discharge rate even at a low screenlight and i do constant messaging,browsing,instagram,tumblr,whatsapp alott since i have a girl that i like a lot that i wish to marry her someday.its drops down the battery from 100 to 5% for 2 hhours with just using whatsapp and facebook messenger.it bothers me alot since in mid convo the battery dies and i even have a battery charger with me all times.

Well anyway i was thinking on getting either a Blackberry passport or Blackberry z3 or an htc phone,lol i was thinking on getting an ipod 5th generation(installing whatsapp on it and use my phone as a internet sharing device).
    Right now i dont know what to pick since i got my windows because there was no lag on it whatsover and i dont want a phone to hang up on me whenever i do my work and to hold with me even if im going to germany next year for university to study psychology
    Im in a crossroads now,can you please help me on my selection
    08-23-14 12:25 AM
    That's easy.

Passport battery should be great. And the way 10.3 makes my Z30 fly, Passport will be twice as quick and smooth.

Posted via CB10 on the great Z30
    08-23-14 12:43 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Passport is nice! But if you're itching now, Z30 should be good to get also.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    08-23-14 12:44 AM
    08-25-14 12:43 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I'd suggest the Passport or the Z30. Battery life will be outstanding on either for you.
    08-30-14 08:16 PM
    You can wait for the passport or get a Z30 now. I love mine!
    08-31-14 02:24 PM
    Hello and welcome
    09-08-14 09:59 AM
    hello and welcome to the forum. Considering your previous device stack up I think z10 or z30 will be a good choice for you, give a try to any of them.
    09-30-14 02:30 PM