Hey everyone I have been tearing through this forum trying to learn everything I can about the Blackberry Storm and Blackberries in general.

This has been a great resource for most everything i have had questions about...

Im currently with sprint (contract is pretty much out now) and have never owned a BB. I just sold my Sprint HTC Touch to stack up some cash for the Storm... One Question that i have is that since im coming from using a device with windows mobile which i flashed to 6.1, is there any way in having the texts layed out like an instant message?... its not too big of a deal but i loved that feature on windows mobile so i dont have to go through texts to figure out what the last message said before i reply.
    11-12-08 02:41 PM
    welcome to CB!

and the texts are not threaded, but there are apps you can buy to make it threaded

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 02:43 PM
    thanks for the quick reply! i figured there would be apps to do so... but ill prob leave the storm for a while well at least a week lol
    11-12-08 02:48 PM
    Blaxican, welcome to Crackberry

11-12-08 02:51 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-12-08 02:56 PM
    Welcome to cb!

11-12-08 03:19 PM
    welcome to cb !!!
    11-12-08 04:01 PM
    Welcome to the club. You'll be happy with a BlackBerry.
    11-12-08 04:10 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-12-08 05:07 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!!

~JEF~
    11-14-08 08:44 AM
    Welcome to Crack...

The sms is threaded, just not like the iPhone or Treo. You can change the amount of messages that you can scroll and see by going to Options --> Sms text

Change the 'Number Of Previous Items'
    11-14-08 11:22 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-15-08 12:00 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    11-15-08 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD