I've had my sassy red 8320 for about 2 weeks now and slowly i'm getting acquainted with it. I'm noticing a little competition with my iphone friends, but it's minor and we're all getting along

Last night i downloaded Operamini, which I LOVE. One thing that baffles me, though, is that I cannot retrieve a requested page while at a website. For example, after signing in to My Space or Yahoo email, hitting "enter" does not get me to to my account. Anyone else experience this?

Happy to be here, and I'm REALLY looking forward to learning all about the fun stuff BB can do.
    09-17-08 01:52 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    09-17-08 02:01 PM
    Welcome to CB, and BB !
    09-17-08 02:14 PM
    Welcome to CB, enjoy the addiction!
    09-17-08 02:27 PM
    Welcome to crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 02:44 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    09-17-08 05:56 PM
    Sorry I can't help you on your problem. I removed the app after only a couple of hours. Welcome aboard however. One of the experts will pitch in b4 the evening ends I am sure.
    09-17-08 06:01 PM
    the 8320 is nice. welcome to cb!
    09-18-08 10:55 AM
    I tried operamini on my pearl and had no problems entering sites..... I hope someone on here can help you out!

Welcome to CB and enjoy the addiction!
    09-18-08 11:30 AM
    welcome to Crackberry!!
    09-18-08 03:17 PM
    Lol, I like ** he asked for help, and everyone just posts "welcome to cb" to most likely get more posts, I mean if you can't help why post?
    I experience that problem aswell, does myspace show up in a different launguage aswell?
    09-18-08 03:21 PM
    I think to enter some pages, especially the mobile ones, it's best to use the
    BlackBerry browser. To get the best page view, open your browser, press the menu key, roll down and click options, click browser configuration, check all the boxes, set show images to on wml and html pages, set emulation mode to blackberry. This will improve your browser view 100%.

OhN and welcome to crackberry

09-18-08 03:38 PM
    Welcome to the family
    09-19-08 01:31 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!!

~JEF~
    09-19-08 09:54 AM
    I think to enter some pages, especially the mobile ones, it's best to use the
    BlackBerry browser. To get the best page view, open your browser, press the menu key, roll down and click options, click browser configuration, check all the boxes, set show images to on wml and html pages, set emulation mode to blackberry. This will improve your browser view 100%.

OhN and welcome to crackberry

Thanks so much!! I didn't know I could improve the view.

Susan
    09-19-08 12:16 PM
    thanks for saying hello!

Problem solved : )

After playing with Opera Mini for a while, I figured out how to enter text and submit the request

1)place cursor in the search/enter text field
    2) press trackball- you'll be redirected to a blank page
    3) Enter text and then press menu button
    4) Press "ok"
    5) Proceed as usual

Opera mini looks great, but has some features that bug me. I'll probably use both browsers. Thanks to the person who mentioned that you could improve the appearance of the BB browser! Awesome tip.

Susan
    09-19-08 12:27 PM
    Hi Susan and welcome to CB. Glad you're questioned was answered. I didn't know you could improve the page appearance either. I'm going to do that right now!

Love your screen name btw! Why didn't I think of that? lol

My gf has the exact same Curve. I love that Sunset Red color. Very hot!

Enjoy your BB.
    09-19-08 12:54 PM
    Welcome to CB and enjoy your "sassy red" Curve. Great s/n by the way Susan.
    09-19-08 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD