I have a BlackBerry 8330 and recently I have been receiving text after every single text I send out to my friends. It always states: "Message to [insert friends number] succeeded" - My question is why does it do that? I have never gotten those texts or alerts before, so did I click on something I shouldn't have or the better question is, How do I make it stop because it kind of gets annoying Lol Someone please help me, thanks!
    08-25-09 08:29 PM
    I have the 8330 too and have been getting the same notification after every text i send. I noticed you have metro too. Could it be anything to do with that?? Its very annoying. Let me know if you figure anything out.
    08-26-09 11:10 AM
    I also have the curve and metropcs and am having the SAME EXACT problem and it just started happening this morning, i called metro and they have no idea how to help me and sound stupid on the phone....
    08-26-09 12:09 PM
    it might be a network thing. Ill wait to see if it gets fixed.
    08-26-09 12:20 PM
    WOW! I am so glad its not me... I kept wondering if I had changed settings or something on my blackberry.. its really weird i couldn't figure it out. thanks for the heads up gang!!!
    08-26-09 02:04 PM
    Metro PCS said they are updating their text messaging capacity and the messages should stop at midnight.
    08-26-09 03:23 PM
    I also have the curve and metropcs and am having the SAME EXACT SECOND DAY NOW! It stopped briefly last night and it just started happening this morning AGAIN! ARGH!
    08-27-09 01:19 PM
    Sounds like a Head ache hope everyone has unlimited text haha
    08-27-09 09:17 PM
    lol yes thank god for unlimited txt msgs
    08-27-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD