IMA ABOUT TO BE A NEWBIE IN A WEEK AND I NEED HELP WITH WHAT'S GOOD BOUT DA SPRINT BB CURVE OR PEARL? IF ANYONE AN HELP PLZ HIT ME BAK ASAP!! I WANT CUSTOMER OPTIONS NOT SPRINT!! THEY JUST TRYNA MAKE A SELL!!

THANKX A BUNCH!!
    10-12-08 10:21 PM
    it really depends on your preference. i would suggest going into the store and playing around with each one. i have a curve and like it very much. welcome to crackberry
    10-12-08 10:26 PM
    THANKX....... THAT HELPED ME ALOT!!
    10-12-08 10:28 PM
    The extra memory on the cdma curve I think gives it an edge over the pearl

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 10:37 PM
    Oh ok!! Can u tell me about ur Sprint Curve?
    10-12-08 10:46 PM
    10-12-08 10:46 PM
    I love it!! Its my first smart phone and I'm really impressed with it.

10-12-08 10:52 PM
    Not sure if anyone has told you or not but on BBs all applications and messages (SMS, MMS, email, email attachments other than media) are stored on the device memory. Sprint's Curve has 96 MB of memory vs. 64 MB for the Pearl. The Curve will have better battery life. The Curve's screen is a little larger and has slightly higher resolution. The Pearl's media card can be removed without removing the battery. To remove the media card on the Curve you have to remove the battery. Lastly, I'm not sure what operating system Sprint offers on these two models out of the box but depending on that the Pearl might be able to support a larger media card than the Curve. The battery life issue could probably be resolved with an aftermarket battery and the media card capacity could probably be resolved with an operating system upgrade (note most of the experts on the site here will tell you to hold off on that until you're more experienced - I'm a newb myself).

I'd say check out Sprint's website for features offered in your area and then check out BlackBerry.com and Crackberry.com to get info on these models. Then go into the store and play with all both models and make your choice. You can't go wrong with either one though.
    10-12-08 11:51 PM
    Good stuff, welcome aboard. Can't wait until you can feel the joy most of us are already experiencing.
    10-13-08 01:19 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    10-13-08 05:45 AM
    Welcome to CB. I think Greg had a valid point. What suits one person may not suit another. Playing around with both devices would be a good idea. Personally I prefer the bigger screen and the qwerty keyboard of the curve.

10-13-08 06:32 AM
    Not sure if anyone has told you or not but on BBs all applications and messages (SMS, MMS, email, email attachments other than media) are stored on the device memory. Sprint's Curve has 96 MB of memory vs. 64 MB for the Pearl. The Curve will have better battery life. The Curve's screen is a little larger and has slightly higher resolution. The Pearl's media card can be removed without removing the battery. To remove the media card on the Curve you have to remove the battery. Lastly, I'm not sure what operating system Sprint offers on these two models out of the box but depending on that the Pearl might be able to support a larger media card than the Curve. The battery life issue could probably be resolved with an aftermarket battery and the media card capacity could probably be resolved with an operating system upgrade (note most of the experts on the site here will tell you to hold off on that until you're more experienced - I'm a newb myself).

I'd say check out Sprint's website for features offered in your area and then check out BlackBerry.com and Crackberry.com to get info on these models. Then go into the store and play with all both models and make your choice. You can't go wrong with either one though.
    OMG!! UR A LIFE SAVER!! ALMOST ALL THE QESTIONS I WANTED ANSWERED U DID!! THANKX A BUNCH!!
    10-13-08 08:25 AM
    welcome to cb!
    10-13-08 09:10 AM
    OMG!! UR A LIFE SAVER!! ALMOST ALL THE QESTIONS I WANTED ANSWERED U DID!! THANKX A BUNCH!!
    My pleasure. :-) Welcome to CB.
    10-14-08 01:37 AM
    THANKX TO THE LOVELY PPL HERE @ CRACKBERRY I AM GONNA GET A SPRINT BB CURVE!!! WITH UR OPTINS & SUGGESTIONS IM GOING FOR IT!! SO TO ALL THAT REPLIED.......... THANKX A BUNCH!!!
    10-14-08 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD