Hi. I'm totally new to the world of BB. I've got an 8830 WE (Verizon). I'm basically looking for tips and tricks without getting lost in the forums. So, if you have any tips about......using phone as a modem, changing the trackball color, best downloadable apps, movie downloads, viewing youtube, or just general tips and tricks could you please help me here. As it would be the easiest way for me to get to understand this newest dimension in my life.

Thank you faithful BB users!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 09:49 AM
    first off welcome to BB and CB

the thing that I found most helpful to understanding a BB is just play around with it alot, you cant hurt anything. A BB is compleatly different then any other cell phone you have ever used.......so get to know it by playing with it a bit
    01-29-09 09:52 AM
    Welcome !!

And I'm with johnprimo.. just gotta play with it as much as you can and read through all the forums. Enjoy Enjoy..you never stop learning about these crazy things called bb's.
    01-30-09 04:49 AM
    Thank you for the warm friendly welcome! I've been fooling around with it for a couple of weeks now and still can't figure out how to use as a modem.....GRRRR!

-
    I'm still open for advice

Thanks!!!!

01-30-09 08:53 AM
    Never tried that before...But try posting in the 8300 thread...Im sure some one can help u there..
    01-30-09 04:40 PM
    Welcome to the Crack. I would say to read the 101 sections here on CB. They are very helpful and cover just about all you need to know to get started.
    01-30-09 04:46 PM
    01-30-09 10:00 PM
    So I'm not sure what happened but I went to browser...bookmarks....blackberry tips/tricks....and found somw theme area. I tried to dowmload a theme and the little hourglass icon would not go away??? Any ideas what happened?

02-03-09 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD