I've been trolling around this site while I pondered over what was to be my first BB purchase. Well, today I brought home a beautiful Pearl 8220 Flip.

I was looking for something that I could take anywhere to manage my life and fit comfortably in my front pocket.

I look forward to any and all advice this community can share and as time passes to return the favor to future noobs. Some of my immediate interests with this device include multimedia, streaming radio (if possible), games, apps regarding productivity, personal finance, and time management. Oh yea - making calls! And when time allows, figure out why it shut off on its own (twice) while I was setting it up.

So once again hello all and don't hesitate to share your tips and tricks.

Let the games begin.
    02-02-09 10:22 PM
    Welcome to crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 11:50 PM
    Welcome to CB !!
    02-03-09 12:31 AM
    welcome to CB... and sorry, no idea why your phone shut off twice, i don't think its supposed to do that...

for games, apps etc etc, i really recommend browsing through crackberry and Mobile Software and Games for your PDA or Smartphone : Handango
    02-03-09 12:39 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! Check this out if you haven't already. Very helpful to newbies like yourself.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...rry+101+thread
    02-03-09 12:45 AM
    welcome, i was in the same situation as you.. then i finally decided to register..
    02-03-09 06:33 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    02-03-09 06:52 PM
    02-06-09 10:28 AM
    Welcome to CB you will get addicted to you berry. Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD