Hey had just been looking on some videos on youtube about what blackberry i could get and noticed this was a popular site to use so i thought i would pop on and say my hellos
    Also just a quick question at the moment i have a samsung jet touch screen and my contract runs out next week so i was looking into getting a new contract with unlimited internet to play about on such things as forums which i know that phone wouldnt be the best at which is where you lot come in i saw the blackberry 9800 and that looks like the best choice for me contract wise i was just wondering as this would be my 1st blackberry is it very hard to get usto the functions on the phone and the searching pad also iv heard that text messages can be abit of a pain as the software wasnt too great on the older versions, how is it now? or had it ever been a problem? as i love my texting the most also the torch sounds good but im not sure if my contract sell that phone yet as its still exclusive i think so will have to find out when thats free to other companys thank you for your input and hope to be a follow bb owner some time soon if all goes well
    Last edited by spladdock; 10-05-10 at 03:39 PM.
    10-05-10 02:02 PM
    Those are some loonng sentences, bud!

Blackberry's are messaging powerhouses! Texting, emailing, BBM (Blackberry Messanger) is what owning a Blackberry is all about. If you do end up getting a berry, you'll need to get a Blackberry specific data plan too.

Welcome to Crackberry!
    10-05-10 09:13 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com! The Torch 9800 is on the verge of being available in the UK, or it JUST came out. (I'm not sure which) As we have had it here in the states for a couple months. It's a great phone and probably perfect for what you are looking to do. I have a similar model, the Bold 9650, which does not have the touch screen, BUT just got the same software, the 6.0 OS upgrade. The new software is MUCH better, BUT still shines at what BBs do best which is messaging!
    10-06-10 08:02 AM
    whats the Blackberry specific data plan all about? true noobie here
    thank you for clearing that up anyway thats just encouraged me even more to get a berry now, i have literaly just looked up on the orange website while typing this message and the Torch just turned up on the choices whoop whoop so looks like thats the baby for me! if i do have a problem with the touch screen i can always change it for the normal ones as you said pkcable they are still as good
    Thank you for the help
    10-06-10 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD