Hi guys!

I'm Jordan and I'm a student from Singapore. I love making friends, watching movies and I LOVE GLEE.

I bought myself a Bold 9700 for myself last year for my birthday and I'm a little embarrassed to say that I'm an IT *****. I only use my blackberry for BBM, MSN, Facebook, Twitter, Email and all the various few things that normal phones can do. I didn't even install any new applications and see what other stuff Blackberry has to offer. But even with such limited stuff, I'm still quite addicted to my Blackberry! :P Hehehe.

I joined this forum to learn more stuff about my phone and also seek some help for my blackberry which has problems restarting!! Like whenever I wanna reboot for my blackberry to update and all, it just gives me a blank screen and I have no choice but to remove the battery and force restart. Solutions?

Also, I got a question to ask.... This might sound dumb to some of you but I really don't know..... All the contacts that I've beem BBM-ing(relatively few people) are all in my country, do I have to pay for extra charges to BBM with someone overseas?

AND lastly, I joined this forum to actually make new friends and share my love for Blackberry with others.
    Last edited by raeburter; 06-25-10 at 01:44 PM.
    06-25-10 01:42 PM
    Remove the battery is sorta how you reboot the BB, or do you mean it gets stuck when you try to reboot via the keystroke combo? Maybe you are not giving it enough time? Or it could be some sort or error, you need to wait till it errors out and then check the java event log for an error code.

BBM is free no matter where the person is located, except for any data charges that ANY BBM message would incur, or any use of data would incur.

And finally WELCOME!
    06-25-10 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD