I�m a newbie to actually communicating here, because I have been lurking off and on for quite some time, so officially I'd like to say HELLO! With that aside I need help, Im overwhelmed with life and having it exaggerated by the dilemma of having an unreliability BlackBerry and buying a new.

I�m not going to go into detail to what is going on in my personal life yet in summary I�m the youngest of my immediate family and they are all individually having health issues, as a result it�s essential I have a phone that is reliable. The issue that had arisen with my previous Curve 8530 was the constant resetting, due to what I have assumed was the battery not being secured and also another issue with this phone was the MicroSD card no longer being accessible, and I have no idea how that occurred. With these issues I had to reactivate another older phone I have, a Curve 8330 which is dreadful. But don�t get me wrong it works fine because I took care of it but it isn�t realistic for the long term.

So right now with all that I am juggling I need to get a new phone, and usually this is no problem, but my carrier is Verizon. If I were to simply upgrade to a new device through Verizon I gain data restrictions, which is worrying because the way my life is right now and what I�m coping with I use data regularly because of emails. I don�t want to forfeit my current data plan. At this moment I am researching unlocked phone options which is brand new to me, and I�m out of my element, overwhelmed by current life issues, consequently I am unfortunately making a lot of mistakes, expensive ones, I need this forums help.

Where do I need to direct my questions involving; Verizon, and shopping for Unlocked BB phones? Im not as familiar with this forum as I used to be, sorry.
    09-30-12 04:30 PM
    How about just buying a used one off ebay then you don't have to change anything with new contracts and such, you can just swap sims and keep going.
    Denee likes this.
    09-30-12 05:10 PM
    How about just buying a used one off ebay then you don't have to change anything with new contracts and such, you can just swap sims and keep going.
    I will look into this, my search for a phone is still on going, but Ive made the mistake of buying a phone from Amazon that isn't available on Verizon's network, and its too late to cancel it, so I will simply return it.
    Last edited by Denee; 09-30-12 at 07:56 PM.
    09-30-12 06:28 PM
    Check the Marketeplace on here---
    forums.crackberry.com/f14
    A member has Verizon 9650's - An upgrade from your 8330 and at a reasonable price - (2) devices for 200 - youd have a backup for future
    10-01-12 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD