Just wanted to say hello. My wife got me a BlackBerry Curve 8350i specifically so I can use it with my Boost Mobile SIM. I look forward to seeing all it can do. So far a BIG improvement over the Motorola i465 (Clutch) I passed on to my wife
    12-18-09 02:52 PM
    Congratulations for another smart wife. My wife pushed me into BB from Palm. Best move I ever made in mobile devices.

Welcome to CrackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 02:57 PM
    I did the same, but now I want to go to the BB 8330 for the CDMA. IDEN is just too slow.
    12-18-09 03:10 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 06:34 AM
    Hello to you too, I'm new here as well. Looking forward to optimize my BB with the knowledge around these forums
    12-19-09 08:21 AM
    Just wanted to say hello. My wife got me a BlackBerry Curve 8350i specifically so I can use it with my Boost Mobile SIM. I look forward to seeing all it can do. So far a BIG improvement over the Motorola i465 (Clutch) I passed on to my wife
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    12-21-09 02:06 PM
    Just moved over from Palm. Sure is nice not having to wait for the phone to respond.
    12-22-09 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD