Hello everyone I'm so glade that I found this site its great I'm kinda new to bb I am having trouble putting movies from lime wire to my bb when I got it to the roxio I tried to copy down and it said I couldn't what am I doing wrong thanks for your help
    03-09-09 10:27 PM
    What exactly did the error message say. Did you convert for optimal playback?

I have all my movies in .avi and I move them over from the file. I don't move them to roxio, then to my phone. I also convert for optimal plaback. Transformers, family guy and southpark episodes. Even my evanescence video - .avi.

Let us know if there's any problems or what exactly isn't working

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 11:38 PM
    I avoid Roxio at all costs... I do the same, drag them over in .avi format.
    03-09-09 11:42 PM
    It does work easily . But Limewire.... Grrrr... I keep downloading videos that want me to download this domplayer thing. I hate it. I'm not paying for it. You'd think they'd know that when people are downloading it... Idiots

03-09-09 11:51 PM
    I know lime wire is kinda weird I did get it to work witj roxio I had to put my mass storage on but now its in theater version not full screen did I do something wrong or wad that the way the movie was it didn't say it was tht whay when I downloaded it thanks for everyones help
    03-10-09 02:13 PM
    Its the way it is. You dled a 16:9 video ratio(its meant for a widescreen tv) That's how my movies are. Could never really find the smaller ones

03-10-09 02:19 PM
    Hello cb users & abusers ok right to the point updated my os to 4.5 few weeks ago used my headphones that came w/shortly after started having issues ringer wouldn't ring but profile was on loud only vibrates dealt with it until missed important calls so to make a long stry shrt lastnight took it upon myself to wipe it and after that all heck broke loose can't load an os on the phone and im getting the infamous white screen w/ rectangle & cirle w/ line thru it TO SUM IT UP! 507 error code! help me pls! i have been up since yesterday morning im about to collapse! Thanks
    im also getting this after each attempt on the app loader wizard Unspecified error encountered [A:0x00000001]
    Last edited by LipSmakinGood; 03-10-09 at 02:23 PM.
    03-10-09 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD