...and I am a crackberry addict. They say the first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem, but what if you don't want to recover?

My husband bought me a Crackberry Curve. I never thought I could truly understand his intense love for technology. I'm a little geeky, but I can honestly live without the internet and until this past Monday...I could live without a cell phone. I viewed it as nothing more than an electronic leash.

I'm in love with an inanimate object. I am thrilled to find this site. I am learning (slowly...) how to use my little darling to make my wildest (technologically advanced) dreams come true. I ran the battery down on the first day because I thought that, like other cell phones, if you shut an application it just shut. Oh no. Not the case now...I had at least 10 things running in the background when I got home.

Live and learn. Today I've only used 10 % of my battery instead of 95%. Really - I'm not a complete ***** (I am missing some parts).

Anyway I just thought I would say hello from the great state of Oklahoma.
    12-03-08 07:43 PM
    Welcome aboard and enjoy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 08:15 PM
    welcome to cb and enjoy the addiction ... crackberry only helps
    12-03-08 09:12 PM
    Welcome aboard!

12-03-08 09:17 PM
    Welcome I've run my bat down a lot embrace tge addiction

12-03-08 09:20 PM
    Welcome to crackberry
    12-03-08 09:22 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Happy BlackBerry'ing.
    12-03-08 09:44 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-04-08 09:35 PM
    Nice Intro! Welcome to CB!
    12-04-08 09:43 PM
    12-04-08 09:53 PM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    12-04-08 10:33 PM
    Hello OK!!! Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

12-05-08 01:16 AM
    Most of us here have no wish to recover, its waaaay 2 much fun!
    12-05-08 07:12 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    12-05-08 08:40 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    12-05-08 08:48 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!!!

12-05-08 09:33 AM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!

12-05-08 10:20 AM
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I am seriously enjoying my addiction and really have no true plans to enter into recovery. After all - I can watch Spongebob!
    12-05-08 12:49 PM
    Welcome! I adore my Curve with a passion.

12-05-08 02:31 PM
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I am seriously enjoying my addiction and really have no true plans to enter into recovery. After all - I can watch Spongebob!
    This seems appropriate for you paralegal.adlitem ...

12-05-08 06:01 PM
    Welcome! I adore my Curve with a passion.

I can see why. My student worker saw me answering a text message which was actually from another co-worker that is at a conference in Florida and said, "Yep...you ARE addicted." I thought briefly about defending myself, but changed my mind.
    12-05-08 06:03 PM
    This seems appropriate for you paralegal.adlitem ...

Sweet! My phone rings and it is someone from my house calling (usually one of my sons letting me know they are in from school) my phone plays the Spongebob theme.

Can you believe one of my co-workers has NEVER watched Spongebob?! Oh the horror of it all!
    12-05-08 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD