Hey everyone! I'm Kerry and I'm from the Big Apple... Well the time is soon approaching, and I am due for a new phone in the next two months and I'm holding out for the Blackberry Tour2 for Verizon. I hit up a local VZW spot and the salesman said that they should be releasing it next month, HOWEVER, I know that he was probably just yanking my chain because he really wants my business lol. I honestly don't know when it's coming out, but I hope it is VERY SOON!!

I've never had a blackberry, but I have always wanted one, and I'm ready to be addicted!!

I hope to be posting from my tour2 soon! ;
    04-17-10 11:38 AM
    Well, based on more leaks and releases, you may finally get your wish for the 9650, which they're apparently calling a Bold now. It's had its ups amd downs, but will be welcome to many.

Greetings! Welcome to the CrackBerry forums, at the very least. This can be a big step into a new world, so have fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 01:00 PM
    Hey everyone! I'm Kerry and I'm from the Big Apple... Well the time is soon approaching, and I am due for a new phone in the next two months and I'm holding out for the Blackberry Tour2 for Verizon. I hit up a local VZW spot and the salesman said that they should be releasing it next month, HOWEVER, I know that he was probably just yanking my chain because he really wants my business lol. I honestly don't know when it's coming out, but I hope it is VERY SOON!!

I've never had a blackberry, but I have always wanted one, and I'm ready to be addicted!!

I hope to be posting from my tour2 soon! ;

Greetings from a fellow New Yorker. I too have been waiting for a solution/consolidation to :
    a VZ dumphone in NYC ( which makes me carry the Palm as a PDA also )

and a Palm Treo 650 PDA that I use as a prepaid phone and PDA for the 5

months that I am Greece.

I would love this new Bold 9650 if I can sync it with cables on 2 laptops in Athens and NYC. The only problem might be that my Vz contract has expired, so I can do unlimited vacation suspends, but once I sign a new contract to get the new BOLD 9650 every vacation suspension
    extends my contract .

Does anyone think I can buy this phone in Greece where I am going tom till mid July, and then force VZ to give me service without a contract . Or any of the VZ resellers like Fast Talk or Page plus ?
    04-17-10 02:03 PM
    Welcome to the addiction! I myself was waiting eagerly for the Tour 2 Essex(or so they called it), but decided to grab the 9630 instead. The addiction took over what can I say..... I am so glad I made the jump from my Pearl to the Tour though.

I'd say the only difference between the 9630 and the Essex is the track pad and Wifi which I would not use anyways. Either way you go you will not be disappointed.
    04-18-10 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD