Hello all! I have already posted in a few threads and have been lurking around here for a little while now. I am a fairly new Blackberry owner (since Nov. 08) and now look back and wonder what I ever did without it.
    I am impressed with what I have learned just browsing through here. When I run into an issue on my BB, this is one of the first places I search.
    With all that being said I thought I would come out of hiding and introduce myself. So, here I am. I am a thirty-something female, I am a "Domestic Engineer" and I look forward to participating here. I am relieved to know I am not the only one who has their BB seemingly glued to their hand!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 08:22 AM
    Well you've already discovered what a great site this is. Tons of info and some really great people always willing to help.
    And I know what you mean, my BB doesn't get too far out of reach.
    Just wanted to say congrats on the BB, and welcome to the addiction.

01-12-09 08:42 AM
    Thank you for the welcome wetwilly! That was really quick!

01-12-09 08:48 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    01-12-09 08:50 AM
    Thank you 2020!

01-12-09 08:52 AM
    Welcome to CB and congrats on your new BB! You will definitely learn everything about your BB here, as the addiction has only just begun! Enjoy!
    01-12-09 08:55 AM
    Thanks gregmar. At first I thought that when I got my BB the newness would wear off eventually... I thought wrong. Addiction is probably closer to the truth than not, since I have only gotten worse with time.
    I even managed to convert my own mother into a BB user within the first month and a half of owning mine!

01-12-09 09:04 AM
    Thanks gregmar. At first I thought that when I got my BB the newness would wear off eventually... I thought wrong. Addiction is probably closer to the truth than not, since I have only gotten worse with time.
    I even managed to convert my own mother into a BB user within the first month and a half of owning mine!
    Thats great! You will love how BB's are so customizable. I for one, love to have different ring tones (Free), here are 2 great places to get Free ringtones. You can have them sent right to your phone.

1. right here on CB (downloads and tools tab at the top of the page)
    2. www.zedge.net (you have to register, but that is free as well as the tones)

If you haven't already, don't forget to check out the lecture series here on CB at http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series you will get great info from here!

Enjoy!
    01-12-09 09:35 AM
    Welcome to CB.

01-12-09 06:23 PM
    01-12-09 06:32 PM
    Thanks for the welcome Armak. Also thanks to gregmar (again) and BlackPearl for the very helpful links. They will surely come in handy!

01-12-09 08:50 PM
    ur welcome Kangaruex!
    01-12-09 08:52 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry...
    01-12-09 08:53 PM
    Cute moniker! Fairly new to the zoo myself, but have something now to occupy my downtime. Less than a month and fully addicted. Another decent BB ringer source is tuneusin.com. Welcome to the party, where it's always BYOBB!

01-13-09 12:07 AM
    Welcome to CB!!
    01-13-09 12:22 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

01-13-09 01:47 AM
    Thanks SevereDeceit, bergerking, rockigirl, and greg24! I have spent a massive amount of time on here just reading old posts and new posts. LOL! CB is already cutting into my sleep time.

01-13-09 06:02 AM
    Welcome Kanga....
    01-13-09 07:07 AM
    Thank you BellaLuna! I have certainly been made to feel welcome and I thank you all for that again.

01-13-09 11:23 AM
    Thanks SevereDeceit, bergerking, rockigirl, and greg24! I have spent a massive amount of time on here just reading old posts and new posts. LOL! CB is already cutting into my sleep time.

You mean you actually still try to sleep? Ya gotta be kidding me, lose all that CB time. Ahh, you'll get over it, sooner or later! Lol

01-13-09 06:49 PM
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome - There is no place like CB home.
    01-13-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD