Hi all,

I'm Tom and have recently bought a second hand used Blackberry Q5. I've had a blackberry curve ages ago, but that was for a very short period.

I like all the operating systems except for iOS, have mainly used Windows Phone 7, 8 and 10 in the last 5 years every now and then switching to Android.

I am really loving the Blackberry Q5, I've had my eyes on it for a while and now finally got it, mainly because it was only �30 and worth it taking the chance while being in-between phones. The keyboard reminds me of that of the curve, absolutely awesome even with my giant hands.

I know I'm joining the party quite late and Blackberry OS10 is being abandoned by people and developers, but I'm not much of an app person anyways...

Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 04:58 AM
    Greetings and glad tidings. Welcome to CrackBerry forums. BB10 is still the OS of choice for many of us. We diehards are hard to stop.

C000C6078 Bits for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    12-04-16 08:31 AM
    Hi all,

I'm Tom and have recently bought a second hand used Blackberry Q5. I've had a blackberry curve ages ago, but that was for a very short period.I like all the operating systems except for iOS, have mainly used Windows Phone 7, 8 and 10 in the last 5 years every now and then switching to Android.I am really loving the Blackberry Q5, I've had my eyes on it for a while and now finally got it, mainly because it was only �30 and worth it taking the chance while being in-between phones. The keyboard reminds me of that of the curve, absolutely awesome even with my giant hands.

I know I'm joining the party quite late and Blackberry OS10 is being abandoned by people and developers, but I'm not much of an app person anyways...

Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Posted via CB10
    Welcome, Welcome sejgiul. Glad to have you here.

I personally own a Blackberry Q5 and its definitely built to last a long time. For your next device, Maybe you can pick up a DTEK50. its around �275.00 so its a little more than �30 haha but a worthy upgrade in a few years.
    12-05-16 01:53 AM
    Hello sejgiul!
    12-08-16 02:39 AM
    Welcome, Welcome sejgiul. Glad to have you here.

I personally own a Blackberry Q5 and its definitely built to last a long time. For your next device, Maybe you can pick up a DTEK50. its around �275.00 so its a little more than �30 haha but a worthy upgrade in a few years.
    Thanks

Yeah it's a great piece of kit. I've always been a bargain hunter and just couldn't ignore this offer. Still very happy with taking the plunge. I'm actually now very interested in the Passport due to using the Q5, although they're a bit pricey. I always try to stick to under �100 for a phone, it's become a bit of a sport actually.

Maybe in a couple of years I can indeed pick up a used dtek or something similar for the same price lol

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 07:36 AM
    Hello! Welcome to the crackberry forum!
    12-12-16 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD