Hi, i've been reading this site for a long time from work, I work for T-Mobile as a tier 2 tech agent, uhh I enjoy reading the OT forum and reading the advice you give people that fix their blackberries with no issue, and hopefully will be able to provide support as well some day (I only know the **** T-Mobile teaches us) and can answer any billing/unlock/outage questions as well!
    07-09-10 01:52 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Thanks for the offering of help. There are always folks around the place with questions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-10 05:35 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

07-09-10 06:12 AM
    Hiyas Kyndig, and Welcome! Great to have you posting! Besides of course anywhere in the Forum, don't miss our T-Mobile Sub Forum. Feel free to jump in and help members with their T-Mobile question and problems.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/

PS Not sure what your T-mo bosses would want, but some of my verizon rep friends have disclaimers in their signature line explaining that any help they provide is NOT official Verizon help and that they are not officially represently Verizon. You may want to consider something similar. Basically they provide off duty "unofficial help.

Here's an example of one of the more clever ones I found (BTW it looks like Verizon made them remove them for the most part)....

Signature
    My opinon is mine and mine alone. If you don't like it, go to Match.com and find someone who cares.
    07-09-10 08:25 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

07-10-10 07:05 AM
    Hiyas Kyndig, and Welcome! Great to have you posting! Besides of course anywhere in the Forum, don't miss our T-Mobile Sub Forum. Feel free to jump in and help members with their T-Mobile question and problems.

PS Not sure what your T-mo bosses would want, but some of my verizon rep friends have disclaimers in their signature line explaining that any help they provide is NOT official Verizon help and that they are not officially represently Verizon. You may want to consider something similar. Basically they provide off duty "unofficial help.

Here's an example of one of the more clever ones I found (BTW it looks like Verizon made them remove them for the most part)....

Signature
    My opinon is mine and mine alone. If you don't like it, go to Match.com and find someone who cares.
    Thanks PK, and yeah I visited the Tmobile forums right away, and yeah I will set up a disclaimer, I kind of like the one you gave me
    07-14-10 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD