Hello everyone. My name is Robert and I'm well on my way to becoming a crackberry addict. :-)

A little introduction, I guess. My wife and I upgraded from matching gZones on the 10th of this month. I got a new Droid and my wife got the BB Curve 8330. Now, I LOVED my Droid, but it still needs some work, and it's hard to place a call while driving. (Touch screen doesn't work well one handed and voice dial isn't working yet.) My wife was crazy for my Droid, so we switched. Now since the Curve 8330 is being phased out, and is a little older, I took it back and upgraded it to the Tour 9630, and I LOVE it. I'm having a little bit of Droid envy from missing so many free apps, and the ability to mod my phone, but I know I'll quickly learn how to do what I need to make my phone function the way I want. Please feel free to let me know some good sites for apps and modding for the BB Tour... I'm loving Crackberry.com, and am still sifting through information here..

One other thing I'm interested in is the contest that I've read about here at Crackberry. I have a feed in Viigo about the contest, but it's a day old... Can someone tell me where I can stay up-to date with the current contests going on here at Crackberry? I'd really appreciate it.
    11-22-09 10:48 PM
    welcome!!!!
    11-23-09 07:01 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 07:29 PM
    Thank you.. I'll do that.. For some reason I lost track of my own posts for awhile Sorry for the delay..
    12-08-09 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD